Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. What happened in here? It's like dudes just discovered that bball was sport this year. 

Last edited:
Christmas is nice but I like the more solar red all red if I'm going that route. I think I'm gonna chill with the Xs till next year and see what they have for us later on in the product cycle...

Those that asked for purple upper your prayer has been answered lol Maybe that just for GS though so don't get too excited yet haha

Pass for me if the men's look like that. Not well executed imo. Potential to what can be done with the detail on the upper/midsole though.

Last edited:
Suprised Nike decided to do another galaxy theme sneaker... they are different and I like different so I'll be coppin.

wtf is that nike? the galaxy version sucks. lol. it could've been so much better executed like with all of the other x's that came out this year. there's a reason i dont have any 10s yet. only pair i like is the jades. and that's the only pair im willing to buy.

dem all-stars is terrible, waitn to use discount on carbons.  an only grabn prisms if i dont get kd5 energy

yeah 3m on the swoosh and the detailing on the upper. Hope the Men's version is the military theme and not the Galaxy again.

THE COLORWAYS JUST GET WORSE AND WORSE..... THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THOSE NIKE AIR AMPHIBIANS :x

Xmas and galaxy are must cops for me. I think its more of a star/planet/constellation theme from the looks. They need to NOT release any more nice CWs early next year though cause i'll be tapped out. Good thing JB is slacking early next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom