Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
November in my opinion has killed everybodies pockets..from the Kilroy packs, foams, to all the lebron 10 colorways....its been hard out here for a pimp!!!

I do agree with the price..drop it to $150 and we won't have any problems..i'll be glad to cop...any information on the release for the "

Home Floridians"???

As many people have stated before, we all seem to believe that any "Home Floridian" pair he might have this year is a PE only. However I don't see any Floridian Jersey's on the NBAStore or the Miami Heat store this year. Last year those were available when Big Bang pictures dropped and I copped instantly. Thinking we might not see those this year :smh:

Point blank.. the shoe isn't flying off the shelves like the 9s because its not as hot. I loved the 9s and felt like they were the cream of the crop as far as sneakers released at the time, but now I would much rather spend the bread on Hyperposites (they should have been the Lebron 10) or something along those lines.

I don't know what it is, but the fact that they aren't limited isn't the reason.. There are Jades just sitting where I am.

Jordan 23 speaks the truth earlier in this thread
their pumping so many colors that you can't get all of them. some colors like canary diamonds and blue diamonds arent going to be as popular. their releasing almost 10 pairs from the start of the season til december 31st

It's not because the 9s are better, the Xs have been dropping too much cws like every other week which is why they on the Shelves, now if they had the releases spaced out it would make a lot more sense

exorbitant price + lackluster colorways = killing the X

saying that there should be less GRs and more limited is the mark of the hypebeast.

IMO if you like a shoe, you like it. GR or limited should have nothing to do with if you like it or not.

I understand that the best colorways are often limited but there are always a few good GR colorways every year.

saying that there should be less GRs and more limited is the mark of the hypebeast.
IMO if you like a shoe, you like it. GR or limited should have nothing to do with if you like it or not.
I understand that the best colorways are often limited but there are always a few good GR colorways every year.
If only everyone thought this way....

MN 9s sat for months, that shoe was a super GR. Not sure when the hype hit on those but they definitely sat for over a month in numerous places. Cannons for most popular sizes sold out within a week, a few or odd sizes sat for 2-3 weeks or returned pairs. Chinas imo were an instant sell out because it was limited.

As for the 10s, still waiting for better colorways. Besides the Gold Medals, haven't really been impressed, Crown Jewels are decent but not for the price it demands. Maybe this model will pickup when the all-star game comes around. Personally I want more nike+ colorways just without the sports pack kit

in addition...if they gave us a few colorways WE (including me) would be crying for more. they need to give us the RIGHT colorways. and stop feeding us garbage.

sometimes its just like? WTF were you thinking? who signed off on that? JB has that bad too.

i mean really nike? are you really not going to release the IX finals elite? really nike...are you going to really bring out all of these colors in the elite and not release them? same thing with the 8s. (see HWC, SVSM aways and several other unreleased v2s)

9 sold pretty well I think.... xcept for sme cws like the freegum dunkman n the swingman I havent seen dat mny sit....

Was lucky to copp sme mn at the outlet but most likely returns....

I like the 10's a lot more than the 9's in terms of style, fit and comfort. The 9's had much better CW's though. Since all the remaining GR 10's seem to be really boring (except for the Xmas and Dolphins) I might just stick to ID's from now on.

I don't really feel the 10s are that comfortable, maybe if laced all the way up or close to it. The shoe doesn't really have a very natural feel to it and bit clunky/stiff

Last edited:
:x :x :x :x

What's the over under on Lebron making it the full season without a broken ankle?

Just a heads up. Some Barcelona-based shop is doing a pre-order for the Corks, so I'm assuming that means the release is impending

^^ Sizes 7-13... 1 per size... Hope this isn't a sign of things to come to the shops in the US.

Last edited:

I agree. The Kentucky 9 is my favorite colorway of that model and it wasn't that limited. So easy to get.

I thought I had read somewhere that the Corks were being released on 12/6

I coulda swore I read it on here but could be wrong.

:x :x :x :x
What's the over under on Lebron making it the full season without a broken ankle?

LeBron is a modern day iron man. That dude takes some unbelievable abuse and never misses a game.
Truly remarkable. I say he makes it thru the entire season and never misses a game!

Just wondering do we even have a release date for the dolphins yet? If the colorways stay this boring they'll be my only other pair of 10's besides the Jades.

I think it's the mediocre colorways that are hurting this shoe.

The price is a problem - but, actually, if people are willing to pay $160 for Jordan Retros, it is entirely rational from Nike's perspective to charge these prices for their top of line technology and their biggest brand ambassador's signature shoe.

If you think about it, price points for Lebrons are actually lower than that of Jordans in their time, adjusted for inflation. Hard to believe, but true.

The X was a step back design-wise, IMO, but an overcome-able, moderate step back. The colorways are a bigger step back, IMO.

Of the CWs that have released, the only two pairs I liked were the Olympics and the Jades, and I only copped the Jades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom