Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I have all the lebron X except Crown Jewels and overseas Bred. Doesn't stop me from buying. :rolleyes
Stating my personal opinion, which majority of you want to agree with but are afraid to. Need your "E-Props". It's how I feel and apparently the market agrees as well.

You want more limited colorways like the Crown Jewels even thou you have no chance of getting the Crown Jewels.....therefore you want what you can't have & would rather not to have but to want to not have instead?

If that makes no sense.....cool. It makes as much sense as all that limited-shmimited BS you talking. :rofl:

JUST FINALLY SAW PRESSURES IN PERSON AT THE GALLERIA.
NOT SURE WHAT I EVER SAW IN THEM ONLINE...DAMN COLORWAY IS TRASH, LOOKED WAY BETTER ONLINE THAN IN PERSON, NO WONDER THEY ARE SITTING.
RED FLAKES ACTUALLY MAKE THEM LOOK WORSE, SHOULD OF JUST KEPT THE UPPER MATTE BLACK :smh: .
I agree. It's a terrible colorway.

That picture is the right pair, but I wouldn't say they are the GS version of the Crown Jewels, which were Bordeaux/Wolf Grey-Fireberry-Metallic Gold.
EastbayRep - Ryan
Will Nike release one for adults?

How much is the SRP for this?

Last edited:
I hope they sell a "Doomsday" or "End of the World" version on 12/21/12. Hahaha! 

That would be dope.

^^just checked the elites releasing around april no picture on swoosh unfortunately.retail price 279 euros(360 dollars) for europe. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Corks sold out on Kicks Crew for 430 - 460

They got the Lavas too, with XDR

anyone cop the Corks from them ??

Last edited:
Whoa, whoa, whoa....

Now, I'm in no way a fan of this shoe, but I still keep up with the thread hoping to see some news of a leather or suede/nubuck version :lol:, but....

$139 for GS?! I guess I never thought thr price hikes translated to the smaller sizes. Ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom