Not open for further replies.
:smh:
They should stop releasing SO MANY COLORWAYS
just release 5 SOLID colorways 3 limited colorways and 2 playoffs
GR Releases:
1 Heat Home
1 Heat Away
1 Grey based colorway
1 All Black (gum bottom/white nike swoosh)
1 Casual
Limited Releases:
1 South Beach
1 Dunkman
1 SVSM
Playoffs:
1 Home Playoff
1 Aways Playoff or Finals colorway
the more colorways you drop the more you down grade the shoe in my opinion
go back to the old Jordan formula and keep the colorways low while mixing some of the new school in it

im so ****** glad no one cares what you think

yea..... i cant agree either. You can never have too many GOOD cw's. And it does nothing to the actually shoe.

We do not have any information on them at this time. If anything comes up, we will post an update.
Here is one update. We will be carrying the Fireberry/Black/White colorway in grade school and pre-school sizes when they release on 12/01/12.
EastbayRep - Ray
Is this the one you are talking about?

Is this the GS version of the Crown Jewels?

Last edited:
Also do agree, way To many colors dropping at once. Nba season just started and there are 8 colorways.

Last edited:
I like having a lot of colorway options. Not everybody likes the same colorways. It gives me more options to pick and choose what I want as a buyer. Let's be honest, how many GR signature shoes sell out right away? Nike is flooding this time of year with weekly releases of retro jordans, foamposites, pennys, etc. The average buyer can only spend so much money on shoes even if they are a sneakerhead. 

I copped the GM, dunkman, jades and will also get the carbons and home colorways. After that I am doing 3-4 Nike IDs, all-stars, and elites. 

That is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time. What does making something limited add to a shoe other than compensation for your insecurities? A good colorway is a good colorway, and a good shoe is a good shoe period. Y'all want a shoe to sell out to merit your purchase but complain when they sell out and you missed out. Comedy.
I wish every shoe was a GR. limited shoes are what turned buying shoes into an obstacle course.
As you see with every X being a GR it does NOT sell out. And you know damn well when you walk around public with a non GR shoe you feel like the man. I don't like wearing something every man woman and child can go to store and buy. People complain about this and that about the X, but if there were more limited color ways this thread would ready"OMG I WISH I HAD THEM." "CAN ANYBODY POINT ME ON DIRECTION FOR NON RAPE PRICE
nerd.gif
". It uniqueness that people want. Not ordinariness. Look at the galaxy rookie thread, prime example.
***** with this nonsense. 

Unlike you, not everyone is concerned with whether or not a shoe is limited or if a bunch of people have them. 

If I like a shoe I'll buy it, if not I don't.  Availability or lack thereof of a shoe has no bearing on this. 

I hope the majority of the LeBron X releases are GRs so that people with your mindset will stay away and allow people who actually like the shoes to buy them.

Last edited:
Hey guys I need some quick help, are these legit, especially the ones with the tagged pic? They look good to me but one of the sellers older auctions had some suspect looking Lebron Elite Taxi 9s... I know there is a separate legit check forum but I need to make a move quick on these.
Thanks.

]
They look as official as a referee whistle.

Point blank.. the shoe isn't flying off the shelves like the 9s because its not as hot. I loved the 9s and felt like they were the cream of the crop as far as sneakers released at the time, but now I would much rather spend the bread on Hyperposites (they should have been the Lebron 10) or something along those lines.

I don't know what it is, but the fact that they aren't limited isn't the reason.. There are Jades just sitting where I am.

Jordan 23 speaks the truth earlier in this thread

Dude just stop. MNs sat. Cannons sat. Chinas were get able for a min. 9s were not instant sell out status at all other than the galaxy and sb elite. Don't understand your logic. Same thing happening with the 10s happened with the 9. Lebrons are just not high on the radar for most people because at the end of the day Lebron still isnt at Jordan status just yet. Yeah we know what's up but a lot people are still stuck on Jordan's only. Wouldn't say jades are necessarily "sitting" everywhere. Only reason why jades might be sitting in some places is because they have already previously released.

Last edited:

Unlike you, not everyone is concerned with whether or not a shoe is limited or if a bunch of people have them. 

If I like a shoe I'll buy it, if not I don't.  Availability or lack thereof of a shoe has no bearing on this. 

I hope the majority of the LeBron X releases are GRs so that people with your mindset will stay away and allow people who actually like the shoes to buy them.

QFT. Well said.

That is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time. What does making something limited add to a shoe other than compensation for your insecurities? A good colorway is a good colorway, and a good shoe is a good shoe period. Y'all want a shoe to sell out to merit your purchase but complain when they sell out and you missed out. Comedy.
I wish every shoe was a GR. limited shoes are what turned buying shoes into an obstacle course.
As you see with every X being a GR it does NOT sell out. And you know damn well when you walk around public with a non GR shoe you feel like the man. I don't like wearing something every man woman and child can go to store and buy. People complain about this and that about the X, but if there were more limited color ways this thread would ready"OMG I WISH I HAD THEM." "CAN ANYBODY POINT ME ON DIRECTION FOR NON RAPE PRICE
nerd.gif
". It uniqueness that people want. Not ordinariness. Look at the galaxy rookie thread, prime example.

Repped

But I have all the lebron X except Crown Jewels and overseas Bred. Doesn't stop me from buying. :rolleyes

Stating my personal opinion, which majority of you want to agree with but are afraid to. Need your "E-Props". It's how I feel and apparently the market agrees as well.

Last edited:
JUST FINALLY SAW PRESSURES IN PERSON AT THE GALLERIA.
NOT SURE WHAT I EVER SAW IN THEM ONLINE...DAMN COLORWAY IS TRASH, LOOKED WAY BETTER ONLINE THAN IN PERSON, NO WONDER THEY ARE SITTING.
RED FLAKES ACTUALLY MAKE THEM LOOK WORSE, SHOULD OF JUST KEPT THE UPPER MATTE BLACK :smh: .

I respect your opinion but I totally disagree. Pressures are very well done and basically dope as ****. Can't wear them without someone complimenting them. And from being in this thread reguraly and reading what you've posted in regards to the pressures, it's seems you and others never liked them from the jump. Only bashing them for god knows what reason. So I don't understand how you EVER saw ANYTHING in them online or otherwise. Why keep speaking on a shoe you obviously never liked and are not interested in? It's all good man. To each his own. Just sayin though.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why people are concerned about Lebrons sitting on the shelves. Let Nike worry about their business strategy and just enjoy having the opportunity to get shoes you want for retail without much effort. If that doesn't make you happy, then you're probably not really a fan of this shoe, or maybe not even a real shoe-head at heart--just someone doing this to impress other people.

I personally hope the rest of the X's are GR's. This is my favorite Lebron ever, and it's been a very pleasant surprise to be able to cop every pair I want with ease except for the Crown Jewels (which to this day I'm still pissed about). I mean, y'all don't want them? Great, makes my life easier.

I wish they'd switch up their yearly colorways . . .

Instead of releasing Carbons and Pressures, why not make a majority black shoe with subtle red hints and an icy sole, like the Metallic AJV's . . .

The yearly colorways get boring . . . switch it up Nike

I hate when people complain about too many colorways. I love having choices and seeing different colors coming out. Just pick the ones u like and keep it moving. We are all different so more choices is actually a good thing.

I hate when people complain about too many colorways. I love having choices and seeing different colors coming out. Just pick the ones u like and keep it moving. We are all different so more choices is actually a good thing.

Yup, "joints sit, blah blah blah" so what? You make money off sold shoes or something? Your opinion is whatever you want it to be, but if I think it's dumb that's my opinion.

Niketown SF has a few flordians left after everyone had their fill, that was this morning but tweet or call them to see if they still have em
ohwell.gif
House of hoops Baybrook mall in houston/clear lake still has them. Went with a friend to get his pink foams and asked about them, said they still had some not sure what sizes tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom