OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

iD is short of 'identification'.
The Lebron X Nike iD is how YOU identify yourself in the Lebron X. Nike gives you the tools to come up with ANY idea you see fit, that shows how YOU identify yourself in these amazing shoes.
This paticular iD also blessed us with many classic colorways from past Lebron lines to identify our own Christmas, HWC, Yeezy II, South Beach colorways and more. This is like Modern Warfare or Black Ops, IW and Treyarc prefer you to not camp, but the supply you the tools to do it. So while Nike would probably want us to make our own colorway, they have supply us the tools to make TONS of classic joints.
Now **** outta here troll.

OWNED

:rofl:

I knew dude was gonna get blasted for that comment. I chose to just sit back and watch the fireworks.

In reality though, who cares, buy what you like, and odds are you won't see another person with your ID pair on the streets, most people buy the regular colorways.

All of these IDs are gonna break necks out and about :smokin

Just so y'all know...my homie DC30 is about to shut this thread down :smokin

Last edited:
Well, I wasn't going to post my designs til they came in, because all of them look much better in person and real pics than on ID template. But here they are. At $187 each after my coupon, that's almost retail for a regular pair. May keep them all, may return the ones that don't come out well. We shall see...

im waiting for my first pair to arrive before i order the next. wanna make sure im happy with everything, including fit.
i've noticed a few people mention the ID fits a little different than the GRs.

Finally...Floridan Home iD's!! Enjoy guys!! I can try and take some different angles if there are requests but I gotta say these are straight :smokin :smokin :smokin

Quality and fit are ON POINT! 150% worth every penny. Will definitely be doing another iD down the road...

Finally...Floridan Home iD's!! Enjoy guys!! I can try and take some different angles if there are requests but I gotta say these are straight :smokin :smokin :smokin
Quality and fit are ON POINT! 150% worth every penny. Will definitely be doing another iD down the road...

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Enough said!

Sick, nice work! :smokin

No thanks to the white upper on iD. I'll wait for the GR version since it looks matte. Thanks for saving me from ordering. :D

No thanks to the white upper on iD. I'll wait for the GR version since it looks matte. Thanks for saving me from ordering. :D

There is no GR version of the Home Floridians confirmed yet, rumor is they were a PE and not releasing...

Sorry I meant to say the GR Homes or any other GR that has a white base.

Looking forward to your Chaos since it's not been seen/posted yet.

Last edited:
anyone have a side by side of photo blue and game royal? Trying to make the deciding factor in my first pair

iD is short of 'identification'.
The Lebron X Nike iD is how YOU identify yourself in the Lebron X. Nike gives you the tools to come up with ANY idea you see fit, that shows how YOU identify yourself in these amazing shoes.
This paticular iD also blessed us with many classic colorways from past Lebron lines to identify our own Christmas, HWC, Yeezy II, South Beach colorways and more. This is like Modern Warfare or Black Ops, IW and Treyarc prefer you to not camp, but the supply you the tools to do it. So while Nike would probably want us to make our own colorway, they have supply us the tools to make TONS of classic joints.
Now **** outta here troll.

troll? fam i've been here for 10 years aint nobody trolling speak what you know
22000 post in less than 5 years? you look like the troll

Back
Top Bottom