OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I think I'm gonna order the teal dolphins once I receive my white pair. Hopefully I receive those sometime next week
Just returned my pair of dolphins running shoes I forget the name of them. But had to return cuz they were too narrow.

saw these on twitter / instagram
dolphins

sb

tiffany

its almost amazing how different that teal looks when paired with different colors :smokin

The 2nd pair is my boys [COLOR=#Red]YoteCity[/COLOR]

you know i stayed away from this thread because i was working on my own pair and was afraid i might see someone with my idea and i might see something that i liked and subconsciously take it but so far I've really haven't seen too much of anything original, just a bunch of wanna be teal faux-beaches, entourages, yeezys,hwc,galaxys, dolphins, big bangs, x-mas .... is the whole reason for the ID is to create something completely original, one of ones? im kind of disappointed........ way more hypebeast than true originals...... not like mine are the greatest ID in history but i think ill show mine a couple months down the road
c'mon NT you can do better... not knocking anyone one just take it as constructive criticism

My money... my feet... your money... your feet... end of discussion.

Has anybody seen a pair that is mostly University Red & Game Royal? Want to order a NYG pair, but I want to see how it looks before I order. Thanks!!

On feet pics asap 28! 8) You know what bothers me about those is the grey tongue tab. Should've been tied to the tongue color option instead of with the base. Still fiyah if I look pass that.

edit: I wonder how it'll look if you unstitched the tongue tab off. :nerd:

Last edited:
i think it would look nice without the tongue tab, just my 2 cents.

edit: someone photoshop that...lol

Last edited:
I don't think anybody noticed or pointed it out yet but the tongue tab between the diamond cut swoosh and the bordered swoosh are different. It's smooth nubuck? on the diamond cut swoosh and the other is like mesh/canvas material.

anybody got pics of the Navy upper outside in the light

I wanna see how it looks before I pull the trigger

Which one do you guys like best? Anything you would change on them? Thanks!! Haven't seen the X in person yet so I don't really know how they look.

Which one do you guys like best? Anything you would change on them? Thanks!! Haven't seen the X in person yet so I don't really know how they look.

That is a tough choice. You might get your money's worth with the red or blue. I like the color blue so I pick the last one. :D

Back
Top Bottom