OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Was watching The Flintstones movie earlier this week and these came to mind...

EDIT: I actually like them more with the black airbag...

Last edited:
Twnty8 shut it down. Those galaxy's are insane! I can pick a handful of NT iD's that would sh... on the actual X's that Nike has released thus far. :pimp: :smokin

Twnty8 shut it down. Those galaxy's are insane! I can pick a handful of NT iD's that would sh... on the actual X's that Nike has released thus far. :pimp: :smokin

Thanks Gentry!

Sorry about the pics?! We should be thanking you man, because those are awesome!
IMO, they're WAY better than the Lava/non-mango that are coming out. That midsole speckling and orange airsole is sick!

Thank you i appreciate it!

well since they didnt give me a speckled sole they are issuing a remake of them and said i can wear them until i get the new ones in.....look like imma wear these things out:D

do you mind some on-feet pics when you have the chance?

thanks

^ I'm no expert but both of those Bears colorways look :smokin to me

Just a preview of the 7 pairs I ordered tonight...

Chaos
Atomic Reds
Home Floridians
Chinas
HWC Orange
Pink Lemonades
South Beach (re-do from my defect pair)

:wow: :x :nthat:

Last edited:
you know i stayed away from this thread because i was working on my own pair and was afraid i might see someone with my idea and i might see something that i liked and subconsciously take it but so far I've really haven't seen too much of anything original, just a bunch of wanna be teal faux-beaches, entourages, yeezys,hwc,galaxys, dolphins, big bangs, x-mas .... is the whole reason for the ID is to create something completely original, one of ones? im kind of disappointed........ way more hypebeast than true originals...... not like mine are the greatest ID in history but i think ill show mine a couple months down the road

c'mon NT you can do better... not knocking anyone one just take it as constructive criticism

you know i stayed away from this thread because i was working on my own pair and was afraid i might see someone with my idea and i might see something that i liked and subconsciously take it but so far I've really haven't seen too much of anything original, just a bunch of wanna be teal faux-beaches, entourages, yeezys,hwc,galaxys, dolphins, big bangs, x-mas .... is the whole reason for the ID is to create something completely original, one of ones? im kind of disappointed........ way more hypebeast than true originals...... not like mine are the greatest ID in history but i think ill show mine a couple months down the road
c'mon NT you can do better... not knocking anyone one just take it as constructive criticism

just because people make what they wanna make doesnt make them hypebeasts...

IDs are to MAKE WHAT YOU WANT. regardless if its rehashed or it has inspiration or not. in addition, the HWC and the dolphins are :smokin no matter which side of the fence you stand on. those two colorways are like chicken...if you dont like it, then there is something seriously wrong with you - (dave chappelle voice)

i havent made any of the colorways stated above...other than the HWC

but i still resent that late night trolling comment.

besides, true creativity will come down the line, after people make what nike should have brought out in the first place.

Last edited:
saw these on twitter / instagram

dolphins

sb

tiffany

its almost amazing how different that teal looks when paired with different colors :smokin

Well I'd agree with you if similar type CWs were being released for the X's. But, since we seem to be getting doodoo colors from Nike, people are going back to the colorways of older sigs (Bron or not) to get the dopeness that Nike is not offering. Me personally, I did something that I liked and is not considered a named CW (i.e. entourage, SB, galaxy, etc.) but to say that people are not creative is a little harsh.

And you've only seen the pictures of people who ordered from the first wave, and most of those were inspired by previous cws. But have you not seen the numerous inspirations from other sources for the X's? I've seen Flinstones, Doug and Skeeters, Megatrons, etc. There is plenty of creativity, but at the end of the day iD's are meant for making whatever you want that wasn't necessarily offered as a release.

Back
Top Bottom