OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Need some opinions. Love both designs but I only want to get one. Can you guys help a brotha out with picking? As appreciation I'll give 5 reps out to the 1st five people to share their opinion (Like people care about Reps
tongue.gif
). Thanks!
DUNKIN DONUTS

BIG BANG
Yep id go with the Dunkin Donuts too.

The big bangs are nice but i feel like the colors should be broken up more. Maybe more silver?

Last edited:
Need some opinions. Love both designs but I only want to get one. Can you guys help a brotha out with picking? As appreciation I'll give 5 reps out to the 1st five people to share their opinion (Like people care about Reps
tongue.gif
). Thanks!
DUNKIN DONUTS

Dunkin Donuts all day son !

Those pink and orange ones are sooooo ***** close to mine...i got the teal tounge and teal bottom tho and mines the nike plus...

I like the way you went with the orange speckles on the midsole....those are fire twnty8

Last edited:
TWNTY8, I wouldn't call those KD Galaxy inspired persay, more Alternate 2 Bengals :D BUT they are still DOPE AS HELL! I like those alot, stadium grey is on point. Nice B!

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin twnty8
is that upper stadium grey or dark grey? i wanna do a pair with a teal sole

Last edited:
Ok So My 2nd Pair of LeBrons Came Today.. Sorry About The All The Pics..

Sorry about the pics?! We should be thanking you man, because those are awesome!

IMO, they're WAY better than the Lava/non-mango that are coming out. That midsole speckling and orange airsole is sick!

TWNTY8, I wouldn't call those KD Galaxy inspired persay, more Alternate 2 Bengals :D BUT they are still DOPE AS HELL! I like those alot, stadium grey is on point. Nice B!

:lol: when i was making them i was thinking about the KD's.. Yea the stadium grey came out NICE!!!

In my opinion humbley i think def dont get the white bottoms on those pink and orange ones.. youll regret having the white bottom and it looks hella better with a colored bottom

Need some opinions. Love both designs but I only want to get one. Can you guys help a brotha out with picking? As appreciation I'll give 5 reps out to the 1st five people to share their opinion (Like people care about Reps :tongue: ). Thanks!
DUNKIN DONUTS

BIG BANG

Easily the DD, those are sick, good idea man.

All i want is for mine to come ..im so glad you guys have this thread cuz i feel it kinda gets me thru it seeing you guys opening your stuff..im going to be like a kid in a candy store i just have to get that first pair make sure they fit right then im grabbing like four more lol

Good IDs on every page. Keep em coming guys. I like how the options are turning out on the finished product.

Does anyone know of a Coupon Code u can use on the ID's ? I got 1 Pair I want to get another one just don't want to pay $255 again 

Just a preview of the 7 pairs I ordered tonight...

Chaos
Atomic Reds
Home Floridians
Chinas
HWC Orange
Pink Lemonades
South Beach (re-do from my defect pair)

Back
Top Bottom