OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Every pair thats id'd is one of one..i see what yur getting at tho. I didnt find this website till after i built mine and someone came close last night.. but u have to understand people make those colorways because it has alw@ays been unfair to the little people trying to get the colorways they wanted. And this screws all those dumb *** peoplle trying to make a thousand dollars on tennis shoes

i understand that but my point is NT complains that south beach is for hypebeast, and how nike is feeding the hypebeast and then i see the same people who complain make the shoe they were all sour about as soon as they get the chance to make something original ..... thats all i was trying to say..... i was just giving my reasons for not coming in here as well

i understand that but my point is NT complains that south beach is for hypebeast, and how nike is feeding the hypebeast and then i see the same people who complain make the shoe they were all sour about as soon as they get the chance to make something original ..... thats all i was trying to say..... i was just giving my reasons for not coming in here as well

and i know they're are people who truly like the south beach color blocking........ hell i do too, but when given the opportunity to sidestep nike and create my OWN colorway i can take full credit for im going to do it ..... im just saying

Well, I wasn't going to post my designs til they came in, because all of them look much better in person and real pics than on ID template. But here they are. At $187 each after my coupon, that's almost retail for a regular pair. May keep them all, may return the ones that don't come out well. We shall see...

They look great cant wait to see pics bro!

Can't wait to see the Chaos pair TWNTY8, did you go with volt or atomic green?

Finally...Floridan Home iD's!! Enjoy guys!! I can try and take some different angles if there are requests but I gotta say these are straight :smokin :smokin :smokin
Quality and fit are ON POINT! 150% worth every penny. Will definitely be doing another iD down the road...

where can I get this jersey? :nerd:

Love those HWC's. Haven't even gotten my first pair and already feel like doubling up on them. :lol:

Love those HWC's. Haven't even gotten my first pair and already feel like doubling up on them. :lol:

Thats hilarious, I said to myself I wanted to double on a pair of my ID's too but I thought it was crazy, double up on an ID? But the more I look at them the more I feel like doubling up might not be a terrible idea. I am holding off on the Galaxy inspired pair I'm going to make because I have the sneaking suspicion that the 2nd round of options for the Lebron ID may include some glow in the dark features. Not a huge supporter of glow in the dark but when making a Galaxy inspired pair it wouldn't hurt.

Lou-Great ID"s..Lovin' that blue/orange combo..Easily one of the best so far..btw, what kind of denim in the pic?

iD is short of 'identification'.
The Lebron X Nike iD is how YOU identify yourself in the Lebron X. Nike gives you the tools to come up with ANY idea you see fit, that shows how YOU identify yourself in these amazing shoes.
This paticular iD also blessed us with many classic colorways from past Lebron lines to identify our own Christmas, HWC, Yeezy II, South Beach colorways and more. This is like Modern Warfare or Black Ops, IW and Treyarc prefer you to not camp, but the supply you the tools to do it. So while Nike would probably want us to make our own colorway, they have supply us the tools to make TONS of classic joints.
Now **** outta here troll.

troll? fam i've been here for 10 years aint nobody trolling speak what you know
22000 post in less than 5 years? you look like the troll
Trolling has NOTHING to do with your post count and I don't care if you built NT with your bare hands. Troll.

It seems like quite a few people ordered this one, or at the very least, something similar to this one. I was expecting a different shade of orange, not the highlighter orange that I got. Still, I think I'm keeping this one. I haven't had an iD turn out this well--and I haven't had this much fun designing an iD--since maybe the Kobe V iD.

The orange was difficult for me to capture in a photo. This was the best I could do.

I also made a blue and orange one (think something along the lines of the LeBron IV Birthday), but that one was surprisingly underwhelming and is getting returned for sure.

you know i stayed away from this thread because i was working on my own pair and was afraid i might see someone with my idea and i might see something that i liked and subconsciously take it but so far I've really haven't seen too much of anything original, just a bunch of wanna be teal faux-beaches, entourages, yeezys,hwc,galaxys, dolphins, big bangs, x-mas .... is the whole reason for the ID is to create something completely original, one of ones? im kind of disappointed........ way more hypebeast than true originals...... not like mine are the greatest ID in history but i think ill show mine a couple months down the road
c'mon NT you can do better... not knocking anyone one just take it as constructive criticism

This is so true, and I find it more pathetic how those who don't agree call you a hater. Its called an opinion, sad that's really how ppl on NT and out here are now, you don't like something your a hater. I do understand the one point that some ppl didn't get certain shoes so they try and make them, but truth be told what works for one shoe most times will not work for another. Everybody making the same thing there no creativity. Dont say Nike limits your option because anyone who really been on this shoe thing knows more options come as the year comes. Now of course this is my opinion what you gonna do call me a hater too smh

Finally got my ID's last night! I knew there would be many HWC's made and I figured most would be based off the Lebron VIII so I based mine off my favorite model, the Lebron VII. Really satisfied with the outcome, the orange and royal blue really do pop in person. :smokin

Nice iDs Lou39.

Back
Top Bottom