OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

corks look dope but the wht midsole is no bueno. would be nice to have the option on an ID. Would much rather GITD sole option though.

im not iDing sh*t until Nike gives us these color blocking options. i dont need the SB colorway, but i need these options!

these are clean, I personally would have went with a diff color tongue though but nonetheless good work

I tried different tongue colors, they didn't offer a photo blue tongue option, plus I think it would have been overkill anyway, and the atomic green was worse so white it is

Last edited:
I tried different tongue colors, they didn't offer a photo blue tongue option, plus I think it would have been overkill anyway, and the atomic green was worse so white it is

The original Sprite 8 low is Treasure Blue which I think is closer to the Game Royal color in the ID colors. The Photo Blue is more of the Entourage 8 color. But hope it comes out how you wanted it to, thats all that really matters.

The original Sprite 8 low is Treasure Blue which I think is closer to the Game Royal color in the ID colors. The Photo Blue is more of the Entourage 8 color. But hope it comes out how you wanted it to, thats all that really matters.
i looked at a couple renderings for inspiration, but this one caught my eye:

Some ideas I had for a Christmas version:

..and some "Evolved Cannons" (these are the ones I will probably get):

..finally some over-the-top SB's shown at an angle where you can't see the black airbag. Maybe they'll add other airbag options in the future. At least make a white airbag available!

Sorry for the OD on pics, not much going on tonight!

Floridian X SB

Check out how these next two images differ so much just from one being expanded and the other not..

And then...cutting topaz?

..more Christmas Bron ID images..

Kinda feeling these..

Last is a switched-up chaos-type version..

Last edited:
NikeID creates the unique situation that keeps you from buying a shoe because you don't know which one you want more. That's pretty ******g awesome.

Orred my IDs yesterday. Now the wait begins.

But honestly all the IDs post in the past 2 pages are too dope.

Back
Top Bottom