OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Bruh . . .

1f8eb8f8fdc67a423b29fb06db330911.jpg

They drop in November . . . like every year lol . . .

The Carbons are definitely not a true black-on-black shoe. I suppose Nike could still release an all-black X down the road, but I have a feeling they won't. Even if they do, it probably won't have the lace lock and jeweled swoosh. Not something I would create, but I can understand why the dude went the ID route.

No hate at all, let me be clear, but judging by your avy didn't you buy an all baby blue shoe for $270...?

good eye. but there is contrast in them, and they are a unique color. Im not sure how you can compare these to an all black shoe..

8054388769_0be0d0db74_z.jpg

they are the enabled 200$ version btw.

its his money and he can make any colorway he wants, and if hes happy spending 240 on a plain black shoe then thats cool.. just not something i would do :rolleyes

Last edited:
Oh got it, like I said I wasn't trying to be an a-hole or ruffle feathers, just thought it was ironic. And I'm in the boat of "buy what you like" anyways, so I don't really have a problem with it unless the overall consumerism moves to a point where shoes are starting out retail at near $300... WAIT A MINUTE! Lol I'm just messing with yall...

I can't wait til when people and mine included shoes come in so we can see the actual id shoe and not the nike pic. BTW when i try to make a poster of my shoe that thing takes a long *** time. I can't even make a poster, not even when i change it from desktop to iPhone. Does it take a long time for yah because im trying to show yah the shoe i made or bought.

Oh got it, like I said I wasn't trying to be an a-hole or ruffle feathers, just thought it was ironic. And I'm in the boat of "buy what you like" anyways, so I don't really have a problem with it unless the overall consumerism moves to a point where shoes are starting out retail at near $300... WAIT A MINUTE! Lol I'm just messing with yall...

its all good :smokin

They changed my saved ones in my locker. **** NikeID man! Creating hype on some damn IDs. It's a ****** color

Opinions? Won't cop any X (ID or retail) unless they come in a leather or suede option.

Last edited:
ALERT!!!!! ALERT!!!!!! For those who waited and/or hated on the atomic teal option......When you click on the color for the upper, it says out of stock...please check back in November! I am so glad that I made my pairs already! Thats all for now!

thank you for the update captain slow poke

So I am trying to help people out by giving a tiny piece of info that I didnt see posted prior and you have to call me names? Thanks for showing NT community why some of us "OG" sneakerheads don't even like posting in the blog that was once a nice site to visit. Again I say thanks!

Last edited:
So I am trying to help people out by giving a tiny piece of info that I didnt see posted prior and you have to call me names? Thanks for showing NT community why some of us "OG" sneakerheads don't even like posting in the blog that was once a nice site to visit. Again I say thanks!

Did you check, because it's been discussed on every page since it was announced on twitter a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom