OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

those Captain americas are probably one of the dopest IDs ive seen so far, and those White based red carpets.

Here's my Beatles inspired LeBron X "Lucy In The Sky" (With Diamonds) edition: http://counterkicks.com/2012/10/nik...amond-to-play-with-and-i-put-lucy-in-the-sky/

Got a 100% off promo code from NIKEiD for CK and colored up the $310 X+ pair. I was going to pay for one myself the day before to test out the X options as I like brighter colors and none of the released in-line styles so far are particularly bright in the shade I wanted it so I was going NIKEiD either way, this just happened to save me three bills. Haven't seen any finished samples with "Atomic Green" yet so I'll get good shots of those soon. I think Pink Flash is probably the best option they have on the site so far in general, you add that on the midsole and couple it with speckling and it looks fresh. Only thing I wish I could get was a Lionhead lacelock option so I could get that in Volt but it's paired up with the accenting options.

KD IV Galaxy inspired is probably the best use of iD on the X. While everybody is making their SB :lol:. Taking a colorway from another line to this is better than recreating the Big Bang IX or the same theme as previous Lebrons. Even if you couldn't get the KDs and the Lebron iD route to get what you miss out is the option to go with rather than pay the double/triple retail price. :lol:

KD IV Galaxy inspired is probably the best use of iD on the X. While everybody is making their SB :lol:. Taking a colorway from another line to this is better than recreating the Big Bang IX or the same theme as previous Lebrons. Even if you couldn't get the KDs and the Lebron iD route to get what you miss out is the option to go with rather than pay the double/triple retail price. :lol:

That's exactly why I created them. Those KD's will cost you an arm and a leg. It's also too many fake pairs out there for me to even risk it. I'll eventually end up copping them one day, but for now I'll rock with these ID's.

KD IV Galaxy inspired is probably the best use of iD on the X. While everybody is making their SB
laugh.gif
. Taking a colorway from another line to this is better than recreating the Big Bang IX or the same theme as previous Lebrons. Even if you couldn't get the KDs and the Lebron iD route to get what you miss out is the option to go with rather than pay the double/triple reta.il price.
laugh.gif
I missed out on the lebron 9 elite "south beaches" and the kd iv "galaxys". I'm going to get one lebron x id. This is the pair I am going to buy. 

This is the best use of the id in my mind. To replace the lebron elite "south beaches" i never had.

Well yeah if you missed out on the IX Elite MV it's a no-brainer to go iD rather than hit up resell price. You could make SB 8 and MV IX and have plenty of money left to buy whatever limited Lebron you missed out on in the past or with future models and unreleased PEs. :lol:

Last edited:
So you went with the black midsole instead of the midnight navy? The black looks good in pics but I think the midnight navy will be darker in person than on screen to ring true to the KD Galaxy styling. My next order will consist of these:

Yeah I decided to go with the black midsoles. I don't own a pair of the KD's and I always thought that the midsoles were black, so I said "why not?". I guess it's my own little spin on the KD IV Galaxy theme.

Lebron Chaos is really nice and I love the Kobe Chaos so depending on how they turn out I might iD them as well. I hope the bandwagon wheels can hold another person lol

[/quote]HWC 2 (Wanted to use the Orange upper)

I know these may be repeats of several ideas already in here but it doesn't seem like anybody is actually ordering the ideas they are posting. Said I wouldn't order anymore but I can't help myself, stumbled on another 20% code and I'm not buying ANY official releases the way they are looking...Canary WHAT?[/quote]

i like the HWCs...debating orange or blue upper - waiting to see the difference between phot and royal blue in pics first...phot blue and orange might be on point or terrible...

Last edited:
:smokinHWC 2 (Wanted to use the Orange upper)

I know these may be repeats of several ideas already in here but it doesn't seem like anybody is actually ordering the ideas they are posting. Said I wouldn't order anymore but I can't help myself, stumbled on another 20% code and I'm not buying ANY official releases the way they are looking...Canary WHAT?[/quote]
i like the HWCs...debating orange or blue upper - waiting to see the difference between phot and royal blue in pics first...phot blue and orange might be on point or terrible...[/quote]

BTW photo blue is the blue on the Thunder's logo. Go with the royal blue if you'd like a more knicks, HWC iD. Regardless the colorway is nice

^cosign, need to see some actual pics before I make a purchase. I've come up with sone IDs I really like. Plan was to get two at the most. I can definitely see myself going over that number.

Back
Top Bottom