Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, they just said the announcement isn't coming till the end of the show, they changed it cuz they didn't want people to change the channel (supposedly)

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I just don't see him going on National TV to diss his hometown Cleveland like that.

This whole ordeal is just sad though.

^ Oh and this too.

I hope Lebron comes out with "Lean Back" blasting in the background.

He'll dance out with a strobe light and not say a word.

Then Lebron should open up his trenchcoat and reveal his new jersey, still dancing.

He never says a word. Just makes faces
pimp.gif

@gregcote

#Heat LeBron-to-Miami may not be happening. Heat has canceled a full-page welcome ad in The Miami Herald. This time I'm serious

Originally Posted by Pig Love

I hope Lebron comes out with "Lean Back" blasting in the background.

He'll dance out with a strobe light and not say a word.

Then Lebron should open up his trenchcoat and reveal his new jersey, still dancing.

He never says a word. Just makes faces
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That would be EPIC.

yuku like an hour behind at times.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
c'mon with the c'mon. Can we just start a new forum from scratch this is ridiculous.

LEBRON CAMP'S TOLD STEPHAN A SMITH  THAT HE'S LEANING TOWARDS MIAMIBECAUSE S.A.S. IS THE BIGGEST LOUD MOUTH IN JOURNALISM. THEY ARE HYPINGTHIS THING UP, ONLY TO SURPRISE YOU AT THE END.

100% NO WAY HE IS GOING TO MIAMI, BOOK IT!

IT'S CLEVELAND, NYC, OR THE NETS

MY GUT IS TELLIN ME NYC

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I just don't see him going on National TV to diss his hometown Cleveland like that.

This whole ordeal is just sad though.

Agreed.

I really hope he doesn't delay decision until the end of the show.
smh.gif

ive come to the conclusion half of yall are salty, and the other half dont know +%*% about sports. (and the laker fans are just sitting back soaking it all in lol)

This is so lame. They hyping the +@** out of this. All they're trying to do is make it a "shocker" if he doesn't do what every one knew he was gonna do which is stay in Cleveland. Or go anywhere other than Miami. No way dude is gonna go to the Heat, that's a straight up scrub move. Leave that for them old washed up aint what they used to be players who need that ring. Why would any star player go to play with two other players that won't even enhance their game? A point guard wanting to play with a great center is one thing, but Lebron wanting a superstar sg by his side along with a great center? For a star to go on a team like that, and basically not get any respect would be a stupid move. Even if you win that's what you were expected to do and no one is gonna acknowledge your accomplishment, and if you lose you the biggest laughing stock in sports entertainment. The pressure of going to Chicago is too much for him, because despite of the legacy that would be a team that would also be expected to do big things and I just think he too soft to take on that challenge. I think it's Knicks or Cavs, because all he needs is one ring and he is a savior. Even if they don't get passed the first round cities will continue to embrace him. Knicks will be happy to just be in the playoffs, and cavs would just be happy he stayed. Low expectations, higher praise. I would have a lot more respect if he went to Knicks cause if he stays in Cleveland he's only doing it because he's a @%%**, and is too soft to take on the backlash and pursue success. (Even though knicks is buns)

stephenasmith Uh Oh......hearing some last minute things are
unfolding. Holy #@$*. Stay Tuned!!!

I think this whole thing is too big to just sign with Miami, there has to be something behind it. I see him signing with either the Nets or Knicks.

Couple of comments:

- This dude LBJ really did single-handedly shove the World Cup to the back burner.
laugh.gif

- While I disagree with the whole hour special and all, I will still remain a fan.

- Unfortunate to see so many people wishing hate/death/ill-will on the man regardless of what he decides.
tired.gif

- Even though I'd like to see him return to Cle, my odds are now at 51% NY - 49% NJN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom