Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going for NYK. but if they change the format to lottery ball selection show, Clips getting the most chances, Clips will land Lebron.

Originally Posted by k0befomvp

I think this whole thing is too big to just sign with Miami, there has to be something behind it. I see him signing with either the Nets or Knicks.

This.

laugh.gif
 lebron is a clown

Not sure why you guys comparing to Kobe and Shaq or Mike and Pip. Them dudes didn't wait til they were all superstars and link up. And Kobe didn't even have the respect he has now when he was with Shaq. Everyone doubted dude when Shaq left and said he couldn't do it without him. He is now ranked among greats because he toughed it out stayed and helped the Lakers climb their way back up.

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Bron is my favorite player in the L, and I can't see dude going on tv to say he's leaving Cleveland, you know cameras will immediately go live to Cleveland bars and what not
roll.gif

However, if he does go I'd love to see him, Wade and Bosh take on the Cs in the ECFs

oh, off topic but I would intern at ESPN just to get with Rachel Nichols, everytime I see her on camera Ican't help but think she's a freak
devil.gif
laugh.gif
Agreed.

I think it's about time to head over to the other site.

NT + Yuku = Epic fail.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Despite Chris Broussard's "sources" I don't see him going to Heat.

It's either the Cavs or the Knicks imo.

If he doesn't go to the Heat I wonder how Broussard and ESPN will spin it?
Broussard will look like a idiot

i wish Broussard would shut up he is pretending like he knows what going on
NO ONE KNOWS WHERE HE IS GOING

Has Stu Scott's eye gotten worse over time?
ohwell.gif
Not trying to be funny, it really does look more out of place than usual.

5 min. left. I feel like my head's about to explode.
laugh.gif

I honestly think he'll end up with the Cavaliers though.
He can't be that cold-hearted. But I do feel like he doesn't owe Cleveland fans a damn thing.

Im not surprised about the decision coming late in the show... I was surprised it wasn't originally set up like that.

Lebron: : I have decide to play for the Minnesota Timberwolves. I want to play in the triangle, be coach by Kurt Rambis and with Rick Rubio. I trust Gm David Kahn can put the right team around me Kevin Love, Wes Johnson, Flynn. and Darko.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can dream right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom