Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chicago Bulls' gift package for LeBron
35lhnck.png

7 titles is asking alot, but they did put a lot of work into this

01c14488b7593da24b50b777664c36758d1861.gif

That package is ballsy and piff as hell. However, it wasnt directly from the Bulls organization.

you guys serious about the dressing part? seriously? Lebron doesnt need to be dressed up for teams to present to him. All he has to do is come in, sit down, and listen. Hes not doing the presenting. Theres nothing wrong with the way hes dressed, i would have dressed the same way, minus the ugly jordans.

The package was from Leo Burnett agency...they are among the top in the world.

Bulls came in without the cartoon, movies and hoopla...they sat down and talked to the man wearing Air Jordans.

Its already been reported the Cavs used a spoof on Family Guy, just waiting on it to leak.

I gotta imagine someone at IMG bugged that room, just waiting on the best offer

Who cares what the man wears? These teams want him,(some NEED him). If I was
an owner and Lebron was there
in his underwear, I'd be like
"Hmmm,maybe we should
all strip too and make him
feel comfortable"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at people making an issue about what lebron was wearing. 

he isn't applying for a retail job or some other job where there's plenty of other as potent options.

these teams are trying to get his services.  he could be walking around eating banana pudding in his underwear and these teams would cater to him because he can turn their franchise around.

if he went to an interview for some random job where they had plenty of other options then it would be foolish for him to dress like that but these teams need him

talk about pathetic..
Cavaliers parody Knicks owner, president in video for LeBron »

By Frank Isola

The 15-minute animated movie the Cavaliers showed LeBron James on Saturday parodied everything from Pat Riley's hair to James Dolan's reputation as an overbearing boss.

According to a person familiar with the movie that the Cavs organization used in their presentation to James on Saturday, there is a scene where an owner named James Colan continues to reprimand a basketball general manager named Denny Welsh for speaking out of turn.

"Be quiet," Colan says repeatedly, "you're not authorized to speak."

The Knicks also tried to entertain James with a video on Thursday featuring Sopranos stars James Gandolfini and Edie Falco reprising their roles as New Jersey's favorite mafia couple. The Cavs, however, tapped into James' favorite show "Family Guy" as a way to convince the free agent to re-sign.

Bill Collage, a screen writer whose list of credits include the feature length motion picture "Accepted," teamed with Adam Cooper and director Brian Gilbert to produce the short film.

The animated picture shows James walking through his own life and even running into billionaire Warren Buffett, who tells LeBron that he made his fortune in Omaha and not in New York or Los Angeles.

The Buffett character apparently tells James: "You don't choose home, home chooses you." The theme of the movie was that by staying in Cleveland, LeBron will become the savior of greater Cleveland.

It ends with a modern day LeBron visiting a 75-year-old LeBron, who tells the young man: "You've always made the right choices…and this time will be no different."

Now, I don't know if this keeps LeBron in Cleveland, but it's certainly funny. The film is said to cost approximately $300,000, which only adds to the madness that is free agency 2010.

The behavior of everyone - players, teams and media - is a little out of whack. It keeps the NBA in the headlines, but you wonder how many people have been turned off by what has transpired for the past week.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/knicks ... z0sgEyQmzv

i thought the knicks aren't a legit threat? why the need to go at their owner and the selling power of NYC?

guilt and loyalty =the cavs pitch

This ordeal really has a lot of you with your thongs in a knot. Just relax sit back and quit getting so worked up about this
laugh.gif

He's staying!

I think he should stay. I have alot of friend in Cleveland from my time there so I want him to stay for them. Cool peoples + I dont want them to jump off the I-480 bridge and land on cinamark in valleyview
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

talk about pathetic..
Cavaliers parody Knicks owner, president in video for LeBron »

By Frank Isola

The 15-minute animated movie the Cavaliers showed LeBron James on Saturday parodied everything from Pat Riley's hair to James Dolan's reputation as an overbearing boss.

According to a person familiar with the movie that the Cavs organization used in their presentation to James on Saturday, there is a scene where an owner named James Colan continues to reprimand a basketball general manager named Denny Welsh for speaking out of turn.

"Be quiet," Colan says repeatedly, "you're not authorized to speak."

The Knicks also tried to entertain James with a video on Thursday featuring Sopranos stars James Gandolfini and Edie Falco reprising their roles as New Jersey's favorite mafia couple. The Cavs, however, tapped into James' favorite show "Family Guy" as a way to convince the free agent to re-sign.

Bill Collage, a screen writer whose list of credits include the feature length motion picture "Accepted," teamed with Adam Cooper and director Brian Gilbert to produce the short film.

The animated picture shows James walking through his own life and even running into billionaire Warren Buffett, who tells LeBron that he made his fortune in Omaha and not in New York or Los Angeles.

The Buffett character apparently tells James: "You don't choose home, home chooses you." The theme of the movie was that by staying in Cleveland, LeBron will become the savior of greater Cleveland.

It ends with a modern day LeBron visiting a 75-year-old LeBron, who tells the young man: "You've always made the right choices…and this time will be no different."

Now, I don't know if this keeps LeBron in Cleveland, but it's certainly funny. The film is said to cost approximately $300,000, which only adds to the madness that is free agency 2010.

The behavior of everyone - players, teams and media - is a little out of whack. It keeps the NBA in the headlines, but you wonder how many people have been turned off by what has transpired for the past week.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/knicks ... z0sgEyQmzv

so how come you didnt bold the part about the knicks showing him a wack %*! video also?

Originally Posted by DubA169

i thought the knicks aren't a legit threat? why the need to go at their owner and the selling power of NYC?

guilt and loyalty =the cavs pitch
I'm saying I thought we were the long shot and Bulls were the front runners but the Cavs spend the entertainment part of their pitch trying to %$!@ on NYC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom