Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor has it that if the Knicks bring Dru Joyce III on to the team, Chicago is going to offer Dru Joyce II the head coaching job. Now, top that!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Rumor has it that if the Knicks bring Dru Joyce III on to the team, Chicago is going to offer Dru Joyce II the head coaching job. Now, top that!
laugh.gif

We did with our current coach 2 years ago

Take it for what it is... but one of my boys works for a company that sells high end tickets. He claims that they sold a 3 year court side package at Madison Square Garden, seat right next to Spike Lee. Who purchased it? Lebrons manager. Not saying its concrete, but that's what I was told today. Makes me glad I bought this shirt
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Take it for what it is... but one of my boys works for a company that sells high end tickets. He claims that they sold a 3 year court side package at Madison Square Garden, seat right next to Spike Lee. Who purchased it? Lebrons manager. Not saying its concrete, but that's what I was told today. Makes me glad I bought this shirt
smile.gif

whoa
.....whoa.....whoa

smile.gif

that conversation with rose then this. hmmmmmmmmm. confusing eh?

smile.gif
1 - whats the name of this company ?
2 - How many tickets were purchased? (Just wanna know if Bron's mom got a ticket too.. and Delonte)

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

smile.gif
1 - whats the name of this company ?
2 - How many tickets were purchased? (Just wanna know if Bron's mom got a ticket too.. and Delonte)

eek.gif
roll.gif

man... Lebron could move all of Akron to Staten Island for all I care and I still wouldn't believe he was signing until I see him hold up the Knicks jersey.

if lebron's manager really bought the ticket already.......damn

but then why would he buy this early

smile.gif
YUP!!!! DO IT!!!! It's too easy, Knicks got this. Knicks (with 1 max-player contract) > Chicago by a land slide. Think about this people!! 
G - LeBron (who cares, let him play the Point, he basically does already)

G - Chandler (avg 15 ppg, high riser, slasher, compliments LeBrons game, Lebron would have near 10 assists a game)

F - Gallo (avg 15 pg in 2nd year, solid, huge, 3 point threat, bright future)

F/C - Lee (Forget Verajao, Forget Noah, this guys hustles just as much, puts up better rebounding numbers, and can actually create a shot)

F/C - Bosh, Stoudemire, Boozer? Are you kidding? This team would be SO much better than what Chicago would be able to give him, this team on paper is a championship contender already

See a lot of you and Media America don't understand that the Knicks are actually a decent team that would turn into a top 3 team immediately with the signings of Lebron and another max, many of you guys don't know or understand the potential and talent the Knicks have because you and mainstream America don't watch them! The Knicks are a good team and to be honest it seems like they have apieces to the puzzle that LeBron never had or anyone could give them. Read it and respect it because that lineup looks 
eek.gif

sigh... the Knicks wouldn't be able to keep Lee as well as sign two max free agents as of right now, that's all I'll say on that one.

CoupeIt88 wrote:

YUP!!!! DO IT!!!! It's too easy, Knicks got this. Knicks (with 1 max-player contract) > Chicago by a land slide. Think about this people!! 
G - LeBron (who cares, let him play the Point, he basically does already)

G - Chandler (avg 15 ppg, high riser, slasher, compliments LeBrons game, Lebron would have near 10 assists a game)

F - Gallo (avg 15 pg in 2nd year, solid, huge, 3 point threat, bright future)

F/C - Lee (Forget Verajao, Forget Noah, this guys hustles just as much, puts up better rebounding numbers, and can actually create a shot)

F/C - Bosh, Stoudemire, Boozer? Are you kidding? This team would be SO much better than what Chicago would be able to give him, this team on paper is a championship contender already

See a lot of you and Media America don't understand that the Knicks are actually a decent team that would turn into a top 3 team immediately with the signings of Lebron and another max, many of you guys don't know or understand the potential and talent the Knicks have because you and mainstream America don't watch them! The Knicks are a good team and to be honest it seems like they have apieces to the puzzle that LeBron never had or anyone could give them. Read it and respect it because that lineup looks 
eek.gif

How would they be better than the bulls if they have no point guard? 
laugh.gif

Rose >> ANY pg that the knicks have. 

And no, Lebron is NOT a point guard. Lebron 10 assists per game because of who? CHANDLER? CHANDLER? really?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who do they have coming off the bench? 
laugh.gif

So in conclusion, going to the Knicks is NOT better than going to the bulls by a landslide. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

See a lot of you and Media America don't understand that the Knicks are actually a decent team that would turn into a top 3 team immediately with the signings of Lebron and another max, many of you guys don't know or understand the potential and talent the Knicks have because you and mainstream America don't watch them!

I'm gonna be honest, I feel like if any team signed Lebron and another max player they would turn into a top 3 team immediately. ANY team.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

sigh... the Knicks wouldn't be able to keep Lee as well as sign two max free agents as of right now, that's all I'll say on that one.

says who? they are suppose to have enough money left over to sign him after the signings of 2 max players

Says who? Umm... the cap?

I'm guessing you think because Lee has bird rights we could sign two maxes, then go over the cap in order to sign Lee.  But in order to sign two maxes, we'd have to renounce the rights to David Lee so we no longer would have his rights.

^Of course they'd be able to resign Lee + 2 Max players..... if Lee resigns for the minimum
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^Of course they'd be able to resign Lee + 2 Max players..... if Lee resigns for the minimum
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

hilarious!!
laugh.gif
, what can and may happen is signing Lee to another 1 year 7-10 million dollar contract, wait till next summer when Curry is off the books, then re-sign Lee for more, very assessable and not too complicated. We won't get rid of Lee and we won't sign the second max player for the same amount as Lebron (unless its Wade) so we should be good

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

what can and may happen is signing Lee to another 1 year 7-10 million dollar contract, wait till next summer when Curry is off the books, then re-sign Lee for more

That's the thing though, he's already did that last season. Do u think he'll be that willing to do it again and wait another year for a big contract? (that I think he really does deserve, from the Knicks no less)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom