Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LBJ is just doing his due diligence.  I'd hope to God he'd call Rose and talk to him.  Plus Rose is not a Team USA member so he won't be in on the "secret dinners" in July like Wade, Bosh, etc.  
laugh.gif

Wade !!!!!!!! You better !%!* block Bron and sign with Chicago

Lol.. go play with Rose and Noah
mad.gif

after browsing this thread i guess i should offer my 2 cents. This is why Lebron isnt going to these teams:

Chicago - kobe has a legacy in LA, jordan has a legacy in CHI, with the size of brons ego he wants his own legacy and IMO he wont want to always be in the shadow of the GOAT at his house. Yes Chicago has noah and drose, but honestly I think Wade is a much better fit.

Nets - yes they may have the #1 pick, jay Z, a new owner, and enough $ to make things interesting but there is no way Lebron waits 2 years for them to move to BK and honestly no one wants to play for the swamprats

Miami- yes he probably can play with wade, but deep down inside i think it will always erk him that wade is always +1 in the championship category

Cavs - there roster wont be much different next year and he pretty much already "quit" on this team

This is why i think he will end up with....

Knicks: best fans, biggest stage, best coach (out of the rest of the teams), 2 potential all stars in Gallo/Wilson Chandler (watch more than 2 knick games before you argue this point), multiple shooters and the ability to bring ANY ONE he wants for the ride. The key to the city will be given to bron (including his own cable channel, and he will make more money here in the LONG RUN). We all know winning here aint like winning anywhere else. But in the end, i think he will not pass up the only chance he ever has to play in NYC, the only city that slurps him more than he does himself.

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Reports have jus said that lebron called DRose and told him he likes his game and 'team'. Take it for what it's worth.
pimp.gif
Bulls will probably be the best fit for LeBron
stop it five
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

1. Harris/ courtney lee
2. Turner/ CDR
3. Lebron/ T Will
4. David Lee ? / Yi jianlian
5. Lopez / humphries ?
>

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Al3xis

because I don't think he's a future All Star or a current Top 5 center doesn't mean I hate him or act as if he's a bum.
He's the type of player that would help LeBron grow as a player...He is a vocal and emotional leader, someone that is always giving 110 and is passionate as hell, no mateer if he rubs guys the wrong way.  He does the things that LeBron doesn't do as a leader.  He isn't a top 5 center right now but in a couple years he'll be in that group imo.  As someone who always talks about how Bron is misused by Cleveland usin that stagnant offense instead of uptempo, I couldn't think of 5 bigs in the league who run the floor better than Noah.  If you have Bron and Rose, he can be a 3rd best player on a champion level team. He doesn't need the ball to score and be effective, he is the perfect center for Bron.

couldnt have said t any better.......

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Why you always in denial. Sound salty and !!!*. Son you be gettin buns?

Explain yourself fatherless child. Make me understand why i'm in denial about the Nets having a better core of young players than the Knicks, Bulls, or Heat.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Knicks
What a turn of events! ... I honestly had no idea that that was where your post was going.
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What was the point of typing up all the crap above when everybody knew that you were going to say the Knicks anyway?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Knicks
What a turn of events! ... I honestly had no idea that that was where your post was going.
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What was the point of typing up all the crap above when everybody knew that you were going to say the Knicks anyway?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you know i gotta me somewhat biased towards my team. with or without lebron as long as we are a contending team next year thats all that matters to me

Sorry,

Chicago...Miami...Clippers...Nets

I just emailed Walsh the master plan

And Yes... I'm serious

i really cant see him staying with the cavs... besides loyalty theres no other reason why he would stay there... he says he wants to win but if he stays there they aren't going to win a chip...i dont see him going to the bulls... besides rose and noah their team is just as good as the knicks...and not to mention rose dominates the ball in order to be good...let me get to the knicks and prove my point by saying they just as good as the bulls... ok so the bulls have rose and noah and the knicks have gallo, chandler and douglas but you also have to factor in they can sign 1 max player with lebron and the bulls cant...so unless the bulls pull of a miracle they can only sign 1 max guy which is lebron... look at the lineups and please tell me which is better... rose, noah, hinrich, lebron, gibson and deng or gallo, douglas, chandler, bosh, and lebron... i wont even say currys name
laugh.gif
...the knicks clearly have the edge just because they can sign 2 max guys... if the bulls do pull of a miracle and can sign 2 max guys then i take back my comment and bulls are better... but ill tell you whos better than the bulls and maybe even the knicks the nets... im not buying into to this hes not going to the nets because they not in brooklyn yet... what does that have to do with anything? as much as i dont want to admit it the nets have a solid lineup with harris, cdr, brook and lee and also the top 4 pick which can either be turner or wall... so they are definitely looking promising...

p.s.
yuku is just dumb... they subscribed me to this topic unknowingly and now i get 123989034 emails... is there a way to deactivate this because it's stupid annoying

I just remembered the lottery is this week. How are teams pegging the Nets with the #1 pick already? There's no guarantees ...

[h1]If LeBron Leaves, Value Of Cavs Could Drop $150M[/h1]
May 16, 2010 9:57 AM EST

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert could see the value of his franchise drop drastically if LeBron James leaves as a free agent this summer.

The New York Daily News, citing league executives, reports that the value of the team could drop as much as $150 million if James signs with another team.
[h1]Knicks Might Give LeBron's HS Teammate Chance To Make Team[/h1]
May 16, 2010 10:03 AM EST

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
Marc Berman of the New York Post writes that the Knicks could help lure LeBron James to town by giving one of his former high school teammate's a spot on their summer league roster.

The Knicks are in need of help at the point guard position and could give Dru Joyce III, who played in Poland last season, a shot to make the team.

Berman continues that the Knicks could even offer Joyce an invitation to training camp if that's what it would take to land James.

DRU is trash! cavs already tried to give those bums spots on summer league like romeo travis

Take this for what its worth...........

next over here on coventry had an event tonight and brons boy rich showed up.......CHICAGO gear from head to toe. its not like there was cameras there or media like when lebron steps out in a NY hat so idk. could be playin games or sending messages. cant stand that dude anyways, just ridin brons coattails. in my mind hes already gone so its more like "whatever" at the moment. if he does stay in CLE, slim chance, that will just be a bonus for cavs fans but in my head, hes already gone. if i was a betting man id go all in on 'da bulls'

Giving Dru a shot on the knicks is THIRSTY
laugh.gif
. Though d'antoni would shape em up, he's in Europe for a reason. Dude is a scrub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom