Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Wait, we are hating for calling a spade a spade.

Florida (w/ the exception of it's college football teams) has the worst fans.

There's a difference between hate and cold hard facts.

This team is going to be fun to watch, I don't hate the Heat and I've always liked LeBron and DWade.  I wish they would've done this in Chi-Town, but something else is being built in the Windy City.  It's going to be fun to watch, I wish them the best...truly...no lie.

To say Miami/Florida fans deserve this...%##* outta here
laugh.gif
When has life ever been about what you deserve? "Deserve got nothing to do with it."

This +##@ is getting dumb
smh.gif

Me and many people don't hate him for leaving it's how he left and it's how he went on television and embarrassed the entire state. The dude basically strung a bunch of teams along for months but mainly the Cavs he ok'd the coaching change and he ok'd the Cavs move for getting Antwan Jamison as if he was staying or something. ALSO let's not forget how he gave in.. HE GAVE IN to the Celtics he didn't compete to the last second. This dude didn't want to be their after the playoffs he should have just told the Cavs organization that he wasn't coming back, that way they could make moves at some of the free agents. He did nothing during this whole thing that showed he really cared at all for the Cavs or the people of Ohio. He's a disgrace and should really be ashamed of how HE let this whole thing play out.

Wade, Lebron, Miller, and Bosh lost to some scrubs from third world countries in 2006

it is not impossible to beat them for teams like the celtics, orlando, and bulls
you also have to factor in fatigue and injuries

the lakers match up very well with this team...in fact the heat better get some more player cause they would be over matched as it is now
pimp.gif

does nobody here realize how boring most nationally televised games will be? Because let's face it. If this team doesn't get at least 70 wins in the regular season they've disappointed.

On the other hand any info on the fellowship's contracts yet?

>Contract details of LeBron, Wade & Bosh LeBron & Bosh sign 6 year, $110M dollar deals. Wade signs 6 year, $107M dollar deal.

>LeBron & Bosh start at $14.5M ... $2M less starting salary than max. Wade starts at $14.2M. Overall each took about $15M less

Both from Chad Ford tweets...

Even if he wouldve joined the bulls... Carlos boozer is an olympian and Derrick Rose has a invite this year and is most likely going to make the team. That's two Olympians with Jokim, Dang, and that player from USC. Would everybody be up in arms over that decision also??

Why would Laker fans hate him they have a pretty good all-star team themselves. Boston you say..... Moving on. Chicago and NY two teams that have No connection to lebron what so ever.

Financially he's good on money trust me.
Legacy.. The man has NO rings!!! Just two MVP trophies that should've went to dwade last year and Kobe/durant this year. See Steve Nash.
Ego?? You gotta explain that one to me it's late.

And stop saying he owes Ohio anything. He gave it his all for 7 yrs and couldn't win a championship hence the reason he was obviously leaving the sinking ship onto a team with better options Heat or Bulls.

Coward? Fast foward this 8 years from now if he wouldve ended up staying with Cleveland and winning nothing then goes to a super team then u wouldve said he's courageous for trying. But now he has to play catch up cause he can't run and jump and shoot like he use to cause he's way past his prime. I think I get it (sarcasm).

Once again lets wait and let this play out. The Heat haven't been giving the rings yet.

so how does this effect his quest to being a billionaire?...i dont think lebron will get to that because there is another superstar in dwade who is also selling his product literally right next to lebron
also he takes a big hit from a good amount of basketball fans as being a coward...and i doubt that will sell...people dont want cowards endorsing their products

Originally Posted by knightngale

Wade, Lebron, Miller, and Bosh lost to some scrubs from third world countries in 2006

it is not impossible to beat them for teams like the celtics, orlando, and bulls
you also have to factor in fatigue and injuries

the lakers match up very well with this team...in fact the heat better get some more player cause they would be over matched as it is now
pimp.gif

well duh, as they have 5 players on the roster at the moment.

All they need is a couple big bodies and they'll be ready to go. Bosh will cancel out Gasol. Odom won't do anything against lebron. And Bynum most likely will be injured/not at full strength (since he never is). even if he is, it's hard to imagine the lakers going to him consistently and him dominating offensively.

I like Lebron (all about Kobe tho), I think a lot of people were in his ear, agent, friends, you got that many people in your ear, their influence is going to shape your decision. They can say the decision all came down to Lebron, but don't believe that. They wanted a brand, and they felt that staying in Cleveland is only going to take it so far. Look at Lebron, he's smiling for these intro's and such, but dude doesn't look happy. He wanted to stay in Cleveland, if Bosh would've came thru, he would still be in Cleveland. This move shattered how people will look at Lebron forever. I feel bad for dude. Just a puppet on someone elses strings....

Odom never matches up with lebron

go learn some basketball basics
eyes.gif

these dudes have early termination options on their contracts for 2014
you they arent as confident as they seem

That 06 Greece squad was legit. Their pick n roll offense was something else.

Originally Posted by bob4rmmarketing

I like Lebron (all about Kobe tho), I think a lot of people were in his ear, agent, friends, you got that many people in your ear, their influence is going to shape your decision. They can say the decision all came down to Lebron, but don't believe that. They wanted a brand, and they felt that staying in Cleveland is only going to take it so far. Look at Lebron, he's smiling for these intro's and such, but dude doesn't look happy. He wanted to stay in Cleveland, if Bosh would've came thru, he would still be in Cleveland. This move shattered how people will look at Lebron forever. I feel bad for dude. Just a puppet on someone elses strings....
his brand is about to suffer. that's for sure. 3 of the biggest markets in the country hate him. LA has been hating him for years, now CHI and NYC. plus Ohio. Nike can't market him as the chosen one anymore either.

bosh was never going to CLE that was just PR to show that nobody will come to CLE and lebron had "no choice" but to bounce. they knew they were doing this for a while. "my team has a plan and we will execute it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom