OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

I'm guessing new option(s) around Christmas and the new option(s) being maybe some additional postie colors and the same finish on the posite as the Meridians and one of his recent PEs (that wavy look/finish)

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing actual pics of these designs 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
My crown jewels have shipped as well. This is what I love about IDs, when u get that shipped email and start feeling like a kid at Christmas. :lol:

Can't wait to see pics of everybodies finished products.

Ordered this pair earlier

Calling them HWCs, but based them off this picture my aunt gave me when I was 8 because she was a Cavaliers photographer. Haven't taken it off the wall since I got it.
laugh.gif

Since pairs will be arriving this week, can y'all do me a favor and check to see if the number 6 is on the shoe??? I wanna make sure that dang number is GONE 
laugh.gif

Crown Jewels and Championship packs .. FOR SURE WHEN I GET HOME> FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling Crown Jewels aren't going to look much like Crown Jewels :\

They should still be pretty nice nonetheless :pimp:

We'll probably see an actual HWC drop along with some of the other classic Cav's colorways :nerd:

That's probably why inefficient color combos to properly create one weren't readily made available :\

Last edited:
We'll probably see an actual HWC drop along with some of the other classic Cav's colorways
nerd.gif

That's probably why inefficient color combos to properly create one weren't readily made available
ohwell.gif
nah I doubt that's the reason for the color options missing, they dropped SB on the XI and plenty people made SBs IDs for the XI

right now, ID just looks limited all around compared to a yr or 2 ago

Last edited:

We'll probably see an actual HWC drop along with some of the other classic Cav's colorways
nerd.gif

That's probably why inefficient color combos to properly create one weren't readily made available
ohwell.gif
nah I doubt that's the reason for the color options missing, they dropped SB on the XI and plenty people made SBs IDs for the XI

They did allow people to, but the color options were pretty limited... 

Maybe that's just me being particular. You couldn't quite have a turquoise, but you could pick between a greenish-bluish hue (turbo green) or a light blue (gamma blue).

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

They did allow people to, but the color options were pretty limited... 

Maybe that's just me being particular. You couldn't quite have a turquoise, but you could pick between a greenish-bluish hue (turbo green) or a light blue (gamma blue).
nah you jumped on too late, there was a color before the turbo green but I can't remember that everyone used upfront for their SBs people actually were disappointed in waiting it out when it disappeared and was replaced by the turbo green

regret passing on hwc 10's heavy, especially since this orange on the 12's comes with volt and there isn't an orange sole option.

this happens every year damn it 
laugh.gif

only id i didn't care for was the 11

Yea we had SB options at first then took them away once the SB pair surfaced :smh:

Could you imagine if they would've done that from the start? All those SB's sitting on shelves would've been gone :\

I think this is why they limited the option this time around, to prevent people from doing colorways they plan on releasing later :rolleyes

regret passing on hwc 10's heavy, especially since this orange on the 12's comes with volt and there isn't an orange sole option.

this happens every year damn it :lol:

only id i didn't care for was the 11

Exactly why I forsee a HWC colorway coming down the line :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom