Official: Lakers vs. Grizzlies 11/6 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD: Vol. No Major Injury To Bynum

^

yep, but that's terrible defense by OJ and he doesn't know how to play D.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

^

eyes.gif

why are you always reaching?

everyone was just talking about how bad OJ was getting fired by kobe, i dont think anyone said OJ was playing horrible D(even tho kobe was killin him on thesame god damn move all in the 4th)

and i will point out last night showed why people think OJ should play PG because even tho he can play Lock Down D he cant guard most SG because they are justbigger then him.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

^

eyes.gif

why are you always reaching?

everyone was just talking about how bad OJ was getting fired by kobe, i dont think anyone said OJ was playing horrible D(even tho kobe was killin him on the same god damn move all in the 4th)

and i will point out last night showed why people think OJ should play PG because even tho he can play Lock Down D he cant guard most SG because they are just bigger then him.
its been several times where people were acting like oj wasn't playing no defense at all against kobe and martin. its just those guys aregreat scorers. that's the only reason why i said that.

as far as him playing point guard, that's what i'm looking for at the beginning of next season. memphis needs to trade for a young defensive athletictwo guard (ronnie brewer) and put oj at the one. oj is unselfish most of the time because he wants the team to win. he only scores when he has to.

Or they could've just traded down and took someone like Derozan instead of Thabeet
smh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Or they could've just traded down and took someone like Derozan instead of Thabeet
smh.gif

yep, but that's memphis front office for you.

we suppose to be on a 3-year plan and we are in our 2nd year. there is no way in hell thabeet will be ready to play next season with gasol getting better.

only untoucable long-term plays right now is oj and gasol. we need to look to deal conley, gay and thabeet away to fill out the rest of our starting lineup.randolph is playing good, but he's a short-term solution.

It's funny how the Grizzlies were better off staying at pick 5 than moving up to pick 2 in the lottery
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Besides Blake Griffin, the only players I wanted were Earl Clark or DeJuan Blair.

Back
Top Bottom