Official: Lakers vs. Grizzlies 11/6 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD: Vol. No Major Injury To Bynum

KOOOOOOOOOOOBE

pimp.gif

Told yall he was not playing around coming into this year.

This guy Kobe.

I like how he's been working out of the post A LOT more this season.

He seems much more efficient.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

memphis got no room for errors because we get no respect from the refs. its like we can't make errors at all and we got to rely on jumpers because we go no calls in the paint.

i'm about to finish studying for my damn marketing test.
laugh.gif

What are you talking about? The Grizz have attempted twice as many FTs as the Lakers have, you're team is just a bunch of chuckers besides Gasol

that's stupid. how in the hell is the team just chuckers? so, i guess they never pass the ball? you don't even know whats wrong the team. they don't have defense. they distribute the ball very well to be a team full of "chuckers". the ball movement was also very slow tonight due to the lakers pressure on the ball. memphis even got beat on the rebounds tonight and they've been winning the rebounding margin every night so far this season.

it was a bad game by the grizz, but like i said before they played good only 1 half. then you have bums like powell knocking down 3's.
hmm...Rudy (chucker), Boseph (chucker), OJ (chucker sometimes, but he plays under control), AI (chucker when he's in the game) and I haven't seen this Carrol dude before but he definietly has an itchy trigger finger as well. Memphis has a lot of people who want to score and do absolutely nothing else.

have you seen the team play or are you going by their reputation? it seems to me that you are going by their reputation. the team offense is fine. the defenseis terrible. randolph WAS a chucker. he's beating getting mostly garbage buckets because he can get good positioning for his rebounds. he's been thegrizzlies play best player along with gasol. but, theres no need of explaining all this. watch more games and you'll notice it.

Juice is going to have nightmare of fadeaways all night

then you got hollins sending carroll out there like he's the next 6th man of the year.

how come they never doubled kobe the ENTIRE game? i think the team defense could actually be better if the coach implemented it in their heads. he expected ojto go out there all by himself like he's shane battier and stop kobe every single possession with no help D. it happened against melo, kevin martin andbosh. i guess double teaming is illegal now. the lakers were smart enough to double randolph on possessions and even double out on the perimeter.

Kobe
sick.gif
and I began to wonder how his defenders feel after Kobe has games like this.

Was Bynum even in the building tonight? I didn't see him, its for the better anyway, even if he didn't play, dude woulda slipped over a spilled drinkor something.

laugh.gif
@ Kobe also passing A.I. on the scoring list while he was sitting on the bench

I didn't get to post when Kobe went crazy but that was amazing. He was abusing them with that turnaround.
pimp.gif

I was looking at video of when Kobe scored his 24,000 point...and check this:

2jaxgmv.jpg

Dude shot it with an arm of Mayo's in between his arms
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom