Official: Lakers vs. Grizzlies 11/6 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD: Vol. No Major Injury To Bynum

roll.gif
randolph

memphis got no room for errors because we get no respect from the refs. its like we can't make errors at all and we got to rely on jumpers because we go nocalls in the paint.

i'm about to finish studying for my damn marketing test.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Farmar is a bum.

are you even watching the game?

Nah just got home, but Farmar is a bum.

figured so

BN finds his whipping boys for all of his sports teams and crys about them all year
roll.gif

I'm usually right on all these bums, word to Brian Cook and VladRad throw your boy from UCLA in there too - he'll be gone by the deadline.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

memphis got no room for errors because we get no respect from the refs. its like we can't make errors at all and we got to rely on jumpers because we go no calls in the paint.

laugh.gif

What are you talking about? The Grizz have attempted twice as many FTs as the Lakers have, you're team is just a bunch of chuckers besides Gasol

Farmar is a bum.

are you even watching the game?

Nah just got home, but Farmar is a bum.

figured so
BN finds his whipping boys for all of his sports teams and crys about them all year
roll.gif

nahh farmar is a bum freal
mad.gif

FreddyPee wrote:
puke making 3's...gameover
basically
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

memphis got no room for errors because we get no respect from the refs. its like we can't make errors at all and we got to rely on jumpers because we go no calls in the paint.

laugh.gif

What are you talking about? The Grizz have attempted twice as many FTs as the Lakers have, you're team is just a bunch of chuckers besides Gasol

that's stupid. how in the hell is the team just chuckers? so, i guess they never pass the ball? you don't even know whats wrong the team. theydon't have defense. they distribute the ball very well to be a team full of "chuckers". the ball movement was also very slow tonight due to thelakers pressure on the ball. memphis even got beat on the rebounds tonight and they've been winning the rebounding margin every night so far this season.

it was a bad game by the grizz, but like i said before they played good only 1 half. then you have bums like powell knocking down 3's.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif

that's stupid. how in the hell is the team just chuckers? so, i guess they never pass the ball? you don't even know whats wrong the team. they don't have defense. they distribute the ball very well to be a team full of "chuckers". the ball movement was also very slow tonight due to the lakers pressure on the ball. memphis even got beat on the rebounds tonight and they've been winning the rebounding margin every night so far this season.

it was a bad game by the grizz, but like i said before they played good only 1 half. then you have bums like powell knocking down 3's.
hmm...Rudy (chucker), Boseph (chucker), OJ (chucker sometimes, but he plays under control), AI (chucker when he's in the game) and Ihaven't seen this Carrol dude before but he definietly has an itchy trigger finger as well. Memphis has a lot of people who want to score and do absolutelynothing else.

Back
Top Bottom