Official: Lakers @ Thunder 11/3 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9 & NBATV

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Because he got hooked and doesn't want to pick up another foul? Like Brown didn't just lose the ball by himself? lol I love it when people hate on Kobe then expect him to carry the team when they need it.

For one, you can't really get hooked by a guy who can't bench 185 once. Refs never call that when you just use that elbow to further spin/step throughoff of that, and he didn't gain any advantage on it, Kobe just didn't give a care on that play. I'm not even hating on Kobe, he's my favoriteplayer in the league. But he just clearly gave up on that play both before and after the shot.

Refs are starting to get Artest with that offensive foul a lot too. I do the same thing when I drive, put both hands on the ball elbows wide when you pick itup which dislodges the defender some if he's close and gives you room to get that shot off, but that's like the 4th or 5th time this season I'veseen him called for an offensive foul on it. I disagree with the call though.

And the Lakers are getting some horrible calls against them right now. Some of them, I'm not even sure what the call is until they say it.

You're right DatZNasty, but the way the refs are calling the game, the rules change is all i'm trying to say.

I don't see how the refs can call a bad game every single quarter. What do they do during Halftime? Doesn't anyone let them know how many bad callsthey've given? There's no excuse, you shouldn't be allowed to call a whole game bad, when there's more than one ref.

BTW. Ollie = Eddies Jones clone.

Is there a reason they just went away from KD for about 2-3 minutes? They are going to choke this away....

Back
Top Bottom