Official: Lakers @ Thunder 11/3 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9 & NBATV

roll.gif
at some of these calls.

Come on Ron. It's either he can't do anything vs his defender and makes a bad pass, or he breaks his defender off and can't finish if his lifedepended on it. You're the strongest dude on the court.... I'm not a Artest hater but this dude is alot better than the way he's been playing and Ihope he snaps out of it because he could have so many easy buckets by now.

Defense and the fact that we haven't been getting anything from the bench is the problem.

Lakers aren't playing any D. Hell, Kevin Durant just posted up Kobe on the baseline and Kobe not only gave him the initial move then step through, but hedidn't hustle after it either and KD just put back the offensive rebound

^ Because he got hooked and doesn't want to pick up another foul? Like Brown didn't just lose the ball by himself? lol I love it when people hate onKobe then expect him to carry the team when they need it.

^^and that's what irks me the most, the effort he's giving.

He just stood there watching as KD hustled to get the board.

kobes been dissapointing..One of the most overrated defenders ive seen.

what is the result when pau is out? kobe does too much on on one

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Because he got hooked and doesn't want to pick up another foul? Like Brown didn't just lose the ball by himself? lol I love it when people hate on Kobe then expect him to carry the team when they need it.

Stop slurpin

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Because he got hooked and doesn't want to pick up another foul? Like Brown didn't just lose the ball by himself? lol I love it when people hate on Kobe then expect him to carry the team when they need it.

Stop slurpin
Right. Kobe sucks, my fault.

Back
Top Bottom