Official: Lakers @ Thunder 11/3 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9 & NBATV

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Im Not You:
bright nikes:
xsalvioutlawx:
Haha. Kobe played with the Flu, and if it wasn't for him hitting some of those shots in the end and the freethrows? Anyone forget that? You guys want to hate on Kobe when you got Lamar air balling freethrows and every other Laker player making mistakes as well.
He's reverted back to 2005 and its hard to watch.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here we go with this sky is falling routine that the LA fans on here pulled all last season whenever Kobe wasn't absolutely perfect...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here we go with this 'OMG! Leave Kobe alone!' routine Kobe stans have been pulling for damn near a decade anytime anyone says anything negative about him.

Kobe has gone into some sort of takeover mode for some unknown reason. Makes no sense.We're down Pau, and that's it. Is he just trying to get a feel for the new season? Overachieving to defend his first Finals MVP? Or does he just feel like he really does need t take all of the shots he's taken every game, and it just looks to us like he's trying to takeover, when in reality, he's just taking what every game is giving him?

It's definitely something.

But it's nothing worth defending, because no one's blaming anything on him. That's the funny part about all of the same people who consistently come out of the woodwork ONLY when Kobe is cast in any light that is even remotely close to negative. Then when the conversation dies down... back in the shadows you go.
laugh.gif

If it isn't the man who has weird Kobe obsession and analyzes everything from dude's mannerisms to his game...throws stones and then triesto hide his hands on some "oh but...I have an excuse" BS every time.

Simply put...you're a weirdo...and display female tendencies very often. The type of dude that punched in his stomach and got his cookies and milk snatchedat lunch.

laugh.gif

Typical response from your type.

"You make a good argument and I have no logical, credible rebuttal, so I'm going to attack you.

roll.gif

You will never hang out with Kobe Bryant, bro.
ohwell.gif
Sorry. Don't take it out on me, though. I'm sure your non-Kobe friends are very nice people.
happy.gif

*waits for the discussion to be over so you can go back into hiding*

Oh, before you disappear into the crevices of NikeTalk, pay attention to how many 'anti-Kobe' replies I've had this young season, in any thread.The tally stands right now at... uno. And it was in this thread.

Yep, I'm obsessed.
roll.gif

Bye now. I would say 'See you in the Lakers thread,' but no one's saying anything negative about Kobe in there (hey, that includes me, the weirdoobsessed with trashing Kobe!), so I'm pretty sure I won't see you in there.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom