Official: Lakers @ Thunder 11/3 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9 & NBATV

if that were true he would of put up 50 and we would of won easily based on how bad everyone else was playing which was not his fault
laugh.gif
@ would've won easily. You do realize the Lakers wonlike 34 games in the 04-05 season, right?

2005 Kobe means just jacking up shots and not running the offense like he could which he's been doing all season...He's avg 21 shots per game the lastcouple years, he's at 25 right now...chucking Kobe is not good for us. He's our best player but that doesn't make him immune from criticism, Ididn't get to see most of the game, and I see 26 TOs but his statline looks less Kobe like again 9/22 FGs w/ 7 TOs. KB just hasn't be efficient thisyear so far.

Did you guys not read the last part? "Based on how bad everyone else was playing which was not his fault"

Originally Posted by SHUGES

24 attempts to get 31 points on 43% shooting for the season.

Add in 7 turnovers tonight and even Allen Iverson could do that.
If he could get into the starting lineup he could
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
@ this guy soundin mad foolish right now.

Sorry. If it makes you feel better you can ignore my comments and just pretend no one replied to you.
wink.gif

Everyone knows it was fan appreciation night, so gotta keep the game close. That is the only excuse for the horrible officiating. I mean aren't these thesame refs that were negotiating their pay so they could have jobs? From what I can tell they did their job tonight in keeping it close so people can purchaseNBA League pass, because who wants to buy league pass when they know the outcome of the season (Lakers v Celtics in the Finals)?
Well here's an idea, let's show Lakers v Thunder and keep it real interesting, oh and when Kobe goes up for a layup and gets thrown out of boundsdon't make the call because that would end the game in regulation. Sorry Boys Mr. Stern says that we are going to have to eat our whistles and call thisone fair (get Kobe mad by not calling fouls for him, instead let's call fouls against him when he is jockeying for position (legally) that's when wecan do it. Oh and it's not a foul when Fisher get forearmed near the face area because he is playing tight defense.

The more I watch the NBA the more I start to dislike it because unlike other consumers who will eat whatever they are fed, I like to consider myself a smartconsumer and I know when someone is trying to feed me horse $%!*.

The more I see it it reminds me of the WWF.

With that said, Go Lakers!

you guys needs to chill, once pau gets back everything will be back to normal and they will run the offense, right now the way they run the offense is throw itto bynum and bynum shoots the ball,
no flow at all in the offensive end.

we played like trash today, but we still won so i guess its ok.
lakers need to wake up though.
kobe trying to take all of the teams' shots again
indifferent.gif

Artest played well today though
pimp.gif

Not to sound like typical Laker fan... BUT I have to say that the Refs were not doing a good job at making Tim Donaghy's book look like fiction tonight.Especially that really blatent no-call of Kobe getting fouled under the basket.

OMFG lakers only win by 3 in the 4th game of the season without Pau!! Time to Panic!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is anyone really taking this game seriously? its early in the season.. we all know what Kobe and the Lakers are capable of.

Kobe forced way too many shots tonight. Ron played well as did Bynum.

It was frustrating at times to see Kobe resort to his old ways. If he can be the facilatator, it's a wrap. He doesn't have to score 30 ppg for us towin. Once Pau is back I think things will begin to shape up. Lamar seems like a better spark off the bench considering the bench is struggling at the moment.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Haha. Kobe played with the Flu, and if it wasn't for him hitting some of those shots in the end and the freethrows? Anyone forget that? You guys want to hate on Kobe when you got Lamar air balling freethrows and every other Laker player making mistakes as well.
He's reverted back to 2005 and its hard to watch.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here we go with this sky is falling routine that the LA fans on here pulled all last season whenever Kobe wasn't absolutely perfect...

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

OMFG lakers only win by 3 in the 4th game of the season without Pau!! Time to Panic!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is anyone really taking this game seriously? its early in the season.. we all know what Kobe and the Lakers are capable of.

agree!
RELAX LAKERS FANS!
wink.gif

ehhhhh...kobes gonna drop 81 tonight
laugh.gif
...once pau gets back he'll goback to being the facilitator and the bench needs lamar

--No disrespect to the Thunder, they are solid but they overachieved last night.
--Everyone always brings their best efforts against the Lakers.

Im Not You:
bright nikes:
xsalvioutlawx:
Haha. Kobe played with the Flu, and if it wasn't for him hitting some of those shots in the end and the freethrows? Anyone forget that? You guys want to hate on Kobe when you got Lamar air balling freethrows and every other Laker player making mistakes as well.

He's reverted back to 2005 and its hard to watch.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here we go with this sky is falling routine that the LA fans on here pulled all last season whenever Kobe wasn't absolutely perfect...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here we go with this 'OMG! Leave Kobe alone!' routine Kobe stans have been pulling for damn near a decade anytime anyone says anything negative abouthim.

Kobe has gone into some sort of takeover mode for some unknown reason. Makes no sense.We're down Pau, and that's it. Is he just trying to get a feelfor the new season? Overachieving to defend his first Finals MVP? Or does he just feel like he really does need t take all of the shots he's taken everygame, and it just looks to us like he's trying to takeover, when in reality, he's just taking what every game is giving him?

It's definitely something.

But it's nothing worth defending, because no one's blaming anything on him. That's the funny part about all of the same people who consistentlycome out of the woodwork ONLY when Kobe is cast in any light that is even remotely close to negative. Then when the conversation dies down... back in theshadows you go.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbone2308

I stayed up for this..smh

Can't do this tomorrow. Ariza gonna be ready so will Brooks.
Don't worry, you're not a Laker fan anymore remember?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is why you turned in your card.

Anyway, this was an ugly game, and OKC really gave this game away to the Lakers.
Durant airballing jumpers is not a good look for him. They are young, and were trying to do too much. They will be good.

Rockets are give the Lakers all sorts of problems.

Here's hoping to steal one from Houston.

Back
Top Bottom