Official: Lakers @ Thunder 11/3 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9 & NBATV

so.....damn.....lucky.....

from the gamble kobe made to leave sefolosha open for a three. to lamar missing both free throws and airballing the second
sick.gif

and 26 turnovers? let's just take the W and move on to tomorrows game
laugh.gif

roll.gif

"i got it good. im left handed, i got a 15 footer, i married khloe kardashian *airball*"-kevin mchale on odom's ft

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by dyyhard

LO showing Durant how it's done.
roll.gif

he wanted to game to go into double OT, he dont wanna go home khloe
laugh.gif
licked his fingers afterwards too
sick.gif

i was disappointed on how KD finished the game...a lot of hesitancy and bad shots. but Artest is great in the clutch on D and bynum's length will always bethere.

Damn wild one
laugh.gif

Ronnie locked in on KD
pimp.gif
I don't even think he scored in the 4th/overtime, right?

Ugly but it goes in the left column...I'll take it I guess.

24 attempts to get 31 points on 43% shooting for the season.

Add in 7 turnovers tonight and even Allen Iverson could do that.

And KD with an 0-8 from 3s?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

No wonder Tim Donaghy's book was never released. The NBA is like a damn mob.

We won the game 8 on 5. It's going to be a LONG season.
word, because if its any team in the league the NBA doesnt want to see successful, its the Lakers.....
Seriously. I'm not saying don't complain because obviously there were some bad calls, but come on, the Lakers have had many games calledin their favor.

Eh, a win is a win.

It's evident how much of a difference Pau makes for the Lakers.

Let's get another W tomorrow.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

sick.gif
Iverson wouldn't have played with the flu

Originally Posted by solefob

sick.gif

Haha. Kobe played with the Flu, and if it wasn't for him hitting some of those shots in the end and the freethrows? Anyone forget that? You guys want tohate on Kobe when you got Lamar air balling freethrows and every other Laker player making mistakes as well.

It was a terrible game by everyone, but to go and blame Kobe when we can't even inbounds the ball right?
laugh.gif

Gasol needs to take his time to return, especially since he played during the summer and we're going to need him in the playoffs. Drews been playing goodbasketball and it definetly helps him. Lakers shouldn't need Gasol to beat teams like the Thunder. Hell the 05-06 Lakers should of been able to beat them.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Haha. Kobe played with the Flu, and if it wasn't for him hitting some of those shots in the end and the freethrows? Anyone forget that? You guys want to hate on Kobe when you got Lamar air balling freethrows and every other Laker player making mistakes as well.

Bro seriously, stop being Captain-Save-A-Kobe.

Everyone has been placing blame on everyone else on this team, with Kobe being the best player on this roster of course he would get the majority of the blame.

He's reverted back to 2005 and its hard to watch.

Originally Posted by solefob

sick.gif
Haha. Kobe played with the Flu

My dude has a season flu? My bad, didn't know. Haven't watched any Laker games yet this year.

laugh.gif

I'ma chill. Good teams gut out ugly wins.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Haha. Kobe played with the Flu, and if it wasn't for him hitting some of those shots in the end and the freethrows? Anyone forget that? You guys want to hate on Kobe when you got Lamar air balling freethrows and every other Laker player making mistakes as well.

Bro seriously, stop being Captain-Save-A-Kobe.

Everyone has been placing blame on everyone else on this team, with Kobe being the best player on this roster of course he would get the majority of the blame.

He's reverted back to 2005 and its hard to watch.

Everyone? Well I could of sworn you focused 95% of your attention on Kobe along with a few others throughout this thread. Am I not making valid arguments?Aren't there a couple of people on here ONLY focusing on hate towards Kobe? That's who I was referrring too, and I made a valid argument and stated whyhe's not the main person to blame.

That's all i'm trying to say.

lol @ reverted back to the 2005 Kobe, if that were true he would of put up 50 and we would of won easily based on how bad everyone else was playing which wasnot his fault.

Back
Top Bottom