Official Lakers @ Sonics 02-24-08 6:00pm PST

I'll be at the game wearing my Kobe jersey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lakers game earlier in the year was crazy...... OT..... Kobe 48 pts.
That was without Bynum though... & now we have Pau. This should be a 15+ pt win.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Lakers got this game easily tonight. This time around Kobe wont need to jack up 48 shots like he did last time the Lakers won @ Seattle which was the first game after Bynum hurt his knee.But at the same time I see Kobe bouncing back after his horrible shooting night last night against the Clippers which I saw live @ Staples.I see going for 30+ tonight.Also bad news for the NT Luke Walton hate fan club on here, Luke will probably start tonight because Radmonvic suffered a strained right calf against the Clipper last night and is listed as day to day for his playing status.Pau & Odom are going to continue to dominate in the post tonight.

Lakers by at least 12 points.

Go Lakers!

eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

No wally,

No Kurt Thomas,

No inside D.

Gasol should have 35 tonight.

Those two played pretty solid the last time they met, so this should be a cakewalk for the Lakers....

Rest Kobe...

No Kurt Thomas, then we have a chance!!
laugh.gif

This guy always kills the Lakers, with his mid-range jumpers, and offensive rebounding, dating back to his days with phoenix.

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

--Luke Ridnour goes for 50 points and Sonics win by 8.
--NOT. Lakers got this easy. Why all the doubt up in here.
Laker's 2nd > Sonic's starting 5. Fosho.

One more hour until game time.

I guess I'll kill time watching Nascar on Fox. Go Jimmie Johnson!!!!

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Those of you watching the game on ChannelSurfing, can you make the screen bigger?
nerd.gif

Take the link that Channelsurfing gives you and insert the url into Windows Media player.

laugh.gif
The Lakers have been on a roll lately, they are bound to lose, and ithink tonight will be the night. The Lakers will be dog tired from playing the night before and i see the sonics taking advantage of it. I see this game goingdown the wire, with the sonics pulling out the victory. Lakers 107 Sonics 110. Durant and Collison score 27 a piece, Watson with 15 assist.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Lakers have been on a roll lately, they are bound to lose, and i think tonight will be the night. The Lakers will be dog tired from playing the night before and i see the sonics taking advantage of it. I see this game going down the wire, with the sonics pulling out the victory. Lakers 107 Sonics 110. Durant and Collison score 27 a piece, Watson with 15 assist.

my boy checking in
pimp.gif

Any of you notice that his predictions are getting more realistic?
laugh.gif
He's only predicting a 3 pt loss for the Lakers this time.. not to mention he stopped posting outrageous fg percentages and turnovers from kobe like beforewhen he'd say "kobe 4-22 fg, 10 turnovers"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Lakers have been on a roll lately, they are bound to lose, and i think tonight will be the night. The Lakers will be dog tired from playing the night before and i see the sonics taking advantage of it. I see this game going down the wire, with the sonics pulling out the victory. Lakers 107 Sonics 110. Durant and Collison score 27 a piece, Watson with 15 assist.

I am certain that you are a Lakers fan....no doubt in my mind....THANKS
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom