[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I was gonna make a joke like, "Mike Brown? What, was (insert hilariously bad coach's name here) not available?" But I literally couldn't think of another coach that would be more of a joke than Mike Brown. Like, Mike Brown would be the name I would put in that slot when making the joke about another really bad coach.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Hell, I'd take Hubie Brown, Shannon Brown, Buster Brown, Big Brown, Dan Brown, James Brown, Bobby Brown, Chris Brown, Foxy Brown, over Mike %+*%%$% Brown. 

laugh.gif
As a Laker fan all I can do is laugh, this dude Jim Buss is reading from the Al davis playbook.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
You guys are all sheep......damn give the man a chance first. Like somebody else said, no matter who we hired it would be a downgrade from phil......but damn at least wait and see what he can/cant do

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I was gonna make a joke like, "Mike Brown? What, was (insert hilariously bad coach's name here) not available?" But I literally couldn't think of another coach that would be more of a joke than Mike Brown. Like, Mike Brown would be the name I would put in that slot when making the joke about another really bad coach.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Hell, I'd take Hubie Brown, Shannon Brown, Buster Brown, Big Brown, Dan Brown, James Brown, Bobby Brown, Chris Brown, Foxy Brown, over Mike %+*%%$% Brown. 

laugh.gif
As a Laker fan all I can do is laugh, this dude Jim Buss is reading from the Al davis playbook.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
You guys are all sheep......damn give the man a chance first. Like somebody else said, no matter who we hired it would be a downgrade from phil......but damn at least wait and see what he can/cant do

Well, all I can say is I'm hoping for the best.

As terrible as this signing looks now he will def. improve our defense.
I am not looking forward to watching him in the playoffs tho.

We got our coach, now we need to upgrade our 1.

Well, all I can say is I'm hoping for the best.

As terrible as this signing looks now he will def. improve our defense.
I am not looking forward to watching him in the playoffs tho.

We got our coach, now we need to upgrade our 1.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

So I'm guessing when it's official Shaw dips? I mean I think he wants to be a head coach in the league unless he's waiting for another Laker collapse where Brown gets fired.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

So I'm guessing when it's official Shaw dips? I mean I think he wants to be a head coach in the league unless he's waiting for another Laker collapse where Brown gets fired.
nerd.gif

Great move by the Lakers.

Brown is a taskmaster, an excellent teacher and a player's coach.

Furthermore, he's a no-excuse, no BS kind of coach and a class act off the court.

You will like the guy. Trust me. Plus, he'll get you back to the finals next year.

Great move by the Lakers.

Brown is a taskmaster, an excellent teacher and a player's coach.

Furthermore, he's a no-excuse, no BS kind of coach and a class act off the court.

You will like the guy. Trust me. Plus, he'll get you back to the finals next year.

Casual ball fans are about to see just how freaking terrible of a coach this guy is when he doesn't have a prime future top 5 player to make him look likes he's even remotely competent.

Casual ball fans are about to see just how freaking terrible of a coach this guy is when he doesn't have a prime future top 5 player to make him look likes he's even remotely competent.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by Furrell

The Buss family is truly incompetent.

Jim Buss is, not Jerry Buss and I haven't heard anything bad about Jeanie so yall need to relax. Jerry Buss is the greatest/smartest owner of all time so please give some respect where it's due.
So George Steinbrenner reviving the Yankees and making them the most valuable franchise in American sports means nothing? George Steinbrenner is the greatest owner of all time. What does Jeannie Buss do except have sex with Phil Jackson.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by Furrell

The Buss family is truly incompetent.

Jim Buss is, not Jerry Buss and I haven't heard anything bad about Jeanie so yall need to relax. Jerry Buss is the greatest/smartest owner of all time so please give some respect where it's due.
So George Steinbrenner reviving the Yankees and making them the most valuable franchise in American sports means nothing? George Steinbrenner is the greatest owner of all time. What does Jeannie Buss do except have sex with Phil Jackson.

Back
Top Bottom