[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

--I dont think it would be straight up Curry for Pau or Bynum. But they would be the main part of packages.
--Curry and a couple players for Pau and Walton or somethin. Or Bynum and Walton since we be gettin D12 anyways.

--I dont think it would be straight up Curry for Pau or Bynum. But they would be the main part of packages.
--Curry and a couple players for Pau and Walton or somethin. Or Bynum and Walton since we be gettin D12 anyways.

Played around with trade machine, trading for Pau would be tough to match things up and to make things fair for both sides, I'd have to think maybe a third team would need to be involved. However if it were just for Bynum, Curry+Biedrins works perfectly.

For Lamar, I would not do the trade. If Warriors give up Curry to the Lakers it'd better be for Gasol or Bynum...

Played around with trade machine, trading for Pau would be tough to match things up and to make things fair for both sides, I'd have to think maybe a third team would need to be involved. However if it were just for Bynum, Curry+Biedrins works perfectly.

For Lamar, I would not do the trade. If Warriors give up Curry to the Lakers it'd better be for Gasol or Bynum...

Originally Posted by acidicality

As a Warrior fan, I would do the Curry for Pau or Bynum deal (especially for Pau). I think both teams win and address big needs: Lakers get a good PG (with tons of potential), and Warriors finally get a real big man down low. Of course, I have reservations about sending him to LA where he could torch us for years. But given that Warriors' management really wants to add another all-star (and they explicitly stated so), I feel like Gasol would be a big time target for them if he were available.
nope. Now Lamar maybe.

Originally Posted by acidicality

As a Warrior fan, I would do the Curry for Pau or Bynum deal (especially for Pau). I think both teams win and address big needs: Lakers get a good PG (with tons of potential), and Warriors finally get a real big man down low. Of course, I have reservations about sending him to LA where he could torch us for years. But given that Warriors' management really wants to add another all-star (and they explicitly stated so), I feel like Gasol would be a big time target for them if he were available.
nope. Now Lamar maybe.

No offense, but we do not want Biedrins and his 15+Mill a year contract for occasional rebounding, decent defense, and horrific free throw shooting. 
sick.gif

I want a pure point guard...doesn't have to be CP3 quality by any means, but something in the category of a Mike Conley. Nothing too flashy, but quick, plays decent D, and is a play maker. Curry would be nice, we need his shooting, but i dont want to count on him for point guard duties. I know he makes plays and all, trust me im a fan. But hes not a true point guard at heart.

No offense, but we do not want Biedrins and his 15+Mill a year contract for occasional rebounding, decent defense, and horrific free throw shooting. 
sick.gif

I want a pure point guard...doesn't have to be CP3 quality by any means, but something in the category of a Mike Conley. Nothing too flashy, but quick, plays decent D, and is a play maker. Curry would be nice, we need his shooting, but i dont want to count on him for point guard duties. I know he makes plays and all, trust me im a fan. But hes not a true point guard at heart.

Curry for bynum or pau would be hard to get done given the contracts though. I would not do it because Curry is more of an undersized SG than a true PG. 

Curry for bynum or pau would be hard to get done given the contracts though. I would not do it because Curry is more of an undersized SG than a true PG. 

We are not getting Howard
laugh.gif

The Lakers are not the only team interested in him all the other 29 teams are too. 

Why would they trade their dominant Center for someone with bad knees?

Bynum and Lamar are not enough Other teams will have wayyy better deals that they can offer the Magic

This reminds me of the "KG to LA" fiasco

And sorry  Acid we dont trade our big name players in the same conference let alone the same division

laugh.gif

The Lakers are not the only team interested in him all the other 29 teams are too. 

Bynum and Lamar are not enough Other teams will have wayyy better deals that they can offer the Magic

And sorry  Acid we dont trade our big name players in the same conference let alone the same division

Originally Posted by Kookcle

laugh.gif

I agree that we are not getting Howard but I don't see anyone else with better offers. The magic will probably let him walk in 2012.

laugh.gif

I agree that we are not getting Howard but I don't see anyone else with better offers. The magic will probably let him walk in 2012.

Yeah that's exactly why I wouldn't want to send Curry to the Lakers, and watch him kill us in the future. And I agree with you, so it's a little farfetched that the W's and Lakers would trade with each other in the first place.

Biedrins is bad, but in a winning situation I think he could get his groove back. Back in 07-08 (when we won 48 games) he was actually VERY good, he's just decided to suck more and more every year.
laugh.gif

Yeah that's exactly why I wouldn't want to send Curry to the Lakers, and watch him kill us in the future. And I agree with you, so it's a little farfetched that the W's and Lakers would trade with each other in the first place.

Biedrins is bad, but in a winning situation I think he could get his groove back. Back in 07-08 (when we won 48 games) he was actually VERY good, he's just decided to suck more and more every year.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif

That's the way I'm looking at it. The only other team I do see is the nets with Deron and that new arena.

laugh.gif

That's the way I'm looking at it. The only other team I do see is the nets with Deron and that new arena.

Bring Ariza back. Get a new PG and improve the bench . That's more likely. The core of Gasol, Kobe, LO and Bynum is still a force . Ain't no way we're getting Dwight without blowup the team

I agree with the first part, and doubt id do the trade. But the second part
is crazy, Steph is nice with the ball in his hands.

I agree with the first part, and doubt id do the trade. But the second part
is crazy, Steph is nice with the ball in his hands.

Bring Ariza back. Get a new PG and improve the bench . That's more likely. The core of Gasol, Kobe, LO and Bynum is still a force . Ain't no way we're getting Dwight without blowup the team

Back
Top Bottom