Official: Lakers @ Clippers 1/6 7:30PM PST Game On KCAL9 & ESPN HD: Vol. Battle Of LA

smokin.gif

hopefully i can make it to the april 14th game. hopefully that game has the same results.

any LA heads want some tickets to that game? section 116 85/seat. premier 120/seat. center court (300s) 50/seat. i can get other 100s, 200s, and 300s too

pm me

Hats off to the Clippers.

Rightfully earned that win by outplaying the Lakers tonight.

Gotta give props where it's due.

I turned away from the game feeling somewhat confident in the 2nd...come back to check the score and the Lakers lost
smh.gif

The @%+% happened? Well #@!* I seen guys not really balling when it was during the 2nd quarter but I thought the Lakeshow would stop fooling around and getbusy

Props to the Clips win tonight.

Everyone could see they were hungrier tonight, especially Baron Davis you could just see it in his eyes tonight and he played like his allstar days earlier inhis career.

The Lakers tonight man
mad.gif
eyes.gif
No excuses from me about how the Lakers were playing a 2nd game of back to back,for damn sake they played in the same city, arena, and slept in their own beds.

Tonight is a perfect example of when the Lakers relied to much on Kobe & Kobe reverting back to the 05-06 season where he tried to take over and do to muchtonight.

What I saw at the start of the 4th quarter was Phil Jackson testing the Lakers bench player when the game got tied up at 79 points each, that probably why hekept Kobe out until the 6 minute mark in the 4th which probably caused Kobe to go cold and shoot so bad in the 4th quarter. But that should be an excuse forKobe because toward the end of the 3rd quarter he was already throwing up bricks and was cold.

Mark Jackson on ESPN hit it right on the nail by saying "The Lakers tonight just didn't show the team effort, energy, or sense of urgencytonight"

Oh well time to move on to Friday and play a always tough road game at the house of horrors aka The Rose Garden in Portland where the Lakers haven't won in5 years .

Props to the Clips.

FROM THE JUMP, the red/white/blue team was focused, stayed with their game plan, and never let the few ties/lead changes rattle them.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

clipper fans about to act like they just won game 7 of the NBA finals

Not all Clipper fans. It was a nice win, plus its always nice to beat the cross-town rival, but nothing to get crazy over. Just a sign the Clips are moving inthe right direction. We're finally staring to hold down our home court even against the good teams. Next step is to get quality wins on the road.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

nice doing business with yall tonight
25hofbk.gif

haters eat genitals
I don't think anyone is hating on the clippers
laugh.gif

edit: bigmike is kinda slow so forgive him

Clips have been playing well lately but I don't think they will be able to get the 8th seed this season for a 1st round hallway series against the Lakerswhich would be fun & nuts
laugh.gif

As good as Blake Griffin looked and played in the pre season before his knee injury he simply will be to rusty coming off a serious knee injury, also lets notforget dude is a rookie and is still getting use to and learning how to play at the NBA level. Blake right off the bat when he finally comes back from his kneeinjury is going to need at least 10 games to get his wind back and back into playing shape before he can make serious contribution to where the Clips can makea push for the 8th seed.

Next season though I expect the Clips to make the playoffs. Unless something unusual or crazy happens again which always seems to pop with this franchise.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

nice doing business with yall tonight
25hofbk.gif

haters eat genitals
I don't think anyone is hating on the clippers
laugh.gif

edit: bigmike is kinda slow so forgive him

whatever that foo stay sippin haterade.
grin.gif

Clippers fan deserve to say whatever they want to i mean they played out of their minds! Not at one point did it look like Lakers had any control (i missed the1st quarter because of college football correct me if im wrong). Baron Davis wouldn't give up and had that look in his eyes to win it at all costs

Also everyone blaming kobe over shooting i agree to a certain extent. He had to score and did at one point bring us back in but usually when he does that,that's when another player steps up (usually Gasol) but no one stepped up so he just kept chucking the shots up and got cold.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Hats off to the Clippers.

Rightfully earned that win by outplaying the Lakers tonight.

Gotta give props where it's due.
nice to see some laker fans giving props, although lakers will always be superior, for US clipper fan, its always a great win specially againstthe Lakers

Just got back. It wasn't AS laker-friendly as i thought it would be. I tried to start some M-V-P chants for Craig Smith and Ricky Davis but nobody wascatching on
laugh.gif

Solid game I enjoyed watching Kobe take over for a bit but i'm glad he cooled off. (They should have force fed Kobe in the post against EG the whole game.Complete mismatch)

laugh.gif
at Lakers fans immediately bringing up the number of championships they've won when the fans were giving the clippers a Standing-O. Anyway, good gameand for anyone who thinks Bynum is better than Kaman offensively i hope this game shows you why he's not. Not because Kaman had a great game (because hedidnt) but because Bynum can do NOTHING outside of 5 ft.

Good Game lakers fans.

Originally Posted by erupt107th

Just got back. It wasn't AS laker-friendly as i thought it would be. I tried to start some M-V-P chants for Craig Smith and Ricky Davis but nobody was catching on
laugh.gif

Solid game I enjoyed watching Kobe take over for a bit but i'm glad he cooled off. (They should have force fed Kobe in the post against EG the whole game. Complete mismatch)

laugh.gif
at Lakers fans immediately bringing up the number of championships they've won when the fans were giving the clippers a Standing-O. Anyway, good game and for anyone who thinks Bynum is better than Kaman offensively i hope this game shows you why he's not. Not because Kaman had a great game (because he didnt) but because Bynum can do NOTHING outside of 5 ft.

Good Game lakers fans.
man i wish i was there tonight! i was there last year and it felt like a Laker home game

Good win. I'm liking this Clipper/Laker brotherhood. LA has the best hoops fans I swear.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Good win. I'm liking this Clipper/Laker brotherhood. LA has the best hoops fans I swear.

Uhh..yeahhhhhhh

Just don't ever post that comment in any threads related to the Knicks, or Warriors. Those fans would turn that comment into 20+ pages of pure non sense.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by erupt107th

Just got back. It wasn't AS laker-friendly as i thought it would be. I tried to start some M-V-P chants for Craig Smith and Ricky Davis but nobody was catching on
laugh.gif

Solid game I enjoyed watching Kobe take over for a bit but i'm glad he cooled off. (They should have force fed Kobe in the post against EG the whole game. Complete mismatch)

laugh.gif
at Lakers fans immediately bringing up the number of championships they've won when the fans were giving the clippers a Standing-O. Anyway, good game and for anyone who thinks Bynum is better than Kaman offensively i hope this game shows you why he's not. Not because Kaman had a great game (because he didnt) but because Bynum can do NOTHING outside of 5 ft.

Good Game lakers fans.
man i wish i was there tonight! i was there last year and it felt like a Laker home game
Wat up, E. Only if I didn't work, I think I would've went. Haven't been to a Clipps game this season, since I didn't like how wewere playing at the beginning of the season, but I might roll out on Sunday.

laugh.gif
at the Ricky Davis MVP chant. I'll continue the campaign on Sunday
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

Clipper/Laker brotherhood
?
laugh.gif

anyways, Kobes my favorite player right now but the way he played today is why I disliked him in the past...
good to see B Diddy beastin again
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom