Official: Lakers @ Blazers 2/29 7:30PM PST

When: 2/29 7:30PM PST
Where: Portland, Oregon, Rose Garden
TV: LA & Scal: KCAL 9 HD, Rest of us: NBA League Pass

Alright Laker fans it's our first trip to RIP city this season.Lakers have a history of struggling and not playing well up here.But this is also one ofKobe's favorite cities where he puts on a show and rips out the hearts of the Blazers & Blazer fans.Remember the final game of the 2003-2004 season,where Kobe hit a crazy 3 with "Kobe stopper"
laugh.gif
draped all over him to send the game into OT, then hit the game winner on a inbound pass fade away3 with Ratliff in his face to win the pacific divison on the final day of that season?

Anyways not sure the status of Brandon Roy injury and if he will play tonight?But I see this game being close until the 5 minute mark in the 4th quarter, thenI see the machine making some clutch shots and the Lakers winning this game by 7.

Go Lakers !

No Roy, so we'll probably lose by 17.

I expect the Blazers to be up by 7 at the half and then have an 11 point 3rd quarter. I also expect them to make 3 out of 14 three-pointers in the game. *

Should be entertaining with the Portland announcers, though. Expect Jarrett Jack to get compared to Scottie Pippen, and hear how Joel Pryzbilla is the mostunderrated center in the league.

indifferent.gif

*unless James Jones is back, then it will be 6 out of 15.

Damn, Jonathon on the new thread with a quickness.

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZ!!!

Let's go for 11 straight.
pimp.gif

i hope we can get out of this with a win, playing in portland on the road has never been too easy for us

^
I dunno, your Blazers possibly could have pulled an upset on us on Tuesday.

Lamarcus is a beast.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Brandon Roy is a bum...Kobe owns that foo. Kobe could beat that fool on Wade's wheelchair.

Lakers baby!!!! 11 Straight YEAHHH PWNZ0RZ LOLZ!!!!!

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

^
I dunno, your Blazers possibly could have pulled an upset on us on Tuesday.

Lamarcus is a beast.
pimp.gif

That's the thing with LaMarcus though... two out of three games he'll be banging glass and playing the way a big man should, plus hitting sweetjumpers. But that third game... dude decides to turn into some sort of Dirk-Ricky Davis hybrid and grabs like 5 boards and jacks up 22 shots.

If he can bring consistancy to the game, then I expect it to be closer. But, I have a baaaaaad feeling going into it.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I expect the Blazers to be up by 7 at the half and then have an 11 point 3rd quarter. I also expect them to make 3 out of 14 three-pointers in the game. *

Should be entertaining with the Portland announcers, though. Expect Jarrett Jack to get compared to Scottie Pippen, and hear how Joel Pryzbilla is the most underrated center in the league.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

I seriously forgot how horrible a homer team the Current Blazer cable channel crew is.I seriously might have to mute the team and bust out the radio andlisten to Spero Dedes & Mychal Thompson for this game.

Here is my list of worst NBA TV crews:
1. New Orleans Hornets TV crew.
2. Sacramento Kings TV crew.
3. Portland Trail Blazers TV crew.

never seen the hornets, but sacramento is terrible
laugh.gif
...."if you don't like that, you don't like NBA basketball"

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Should be entertaining with the Portland announcers, though. Expect Jarrett Jack to get compared to Scottie Pippen, and hear how Joel Pryzbilla is the most underrated center in the league.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

I seriously forgot how horrible a homer team the Current Blazer cable channel crew is.I seriously might have to mute the team and bust out the radio and listen to Spero Dedes & Mychal Thompson for this game.

I got love for Mychal, but dude can be hella OD on the homerism sometimes.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

I seriously forgot how horrible a homer team the Current Blazer cable channel crew is.I seriously might have to mute the team and bust out the radio and listen to Spero Dedes & Mychal Thompson for this game.

Portland has to be #1. The Hornets are just excited because of how well they're doing. The Blazers could be on a 14 game losing streak and SteveBlake would be getting compared to John Stockton. It's bad when fans of your OWN team mute the game and listen to music instead of the announcers.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

celtics and clippers are the two worst.

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif

Brandon Roy is a bum...Kobe owns that foo. Kobe could beat that fool on Wade's wheelchair.

Lakers baby!!!! 11 Straight YEAHHH PWNZ0RZ LOLZ!!!!!

smh.gif

Please stop giving the rest of the Laker fans on here a bad rep with crazy comments like.
Put it this way Brandon Roy got selected over my 2nd favoriteplayer in the league Baron Davis, but even I wont hate on DWade this bad.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]acidicality[/color]'s just messing around
laugh.gif

I dunno about [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]frontrunner[/color] though
nerd.gif

I will be at the game in my seats 2 rows behind the Lakers bench. Should be good. James Jones is supposed to be back and I heard a day or so ago Roy might tryto go tonight also, idk the latest word though. Should be good, but I expect another 3rd quarter crash to lose the game.

How is Roy a bum?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom