[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

This is how Ron needs to play in June.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

did anyone see ron's interview on FSN? dude is a fool!
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"That's Kobe over there, not sure if you guys know him"

"I didn't even wanna do this, I got a video to shoot!"

"It's not about the shot I made, it's about the celebration! Did you see it?

"Alright i'm out! I gotta do my video, should take only 30 seconds!"

Such a good game. Mostly because we won. If we had have lost smh...would've been such a waste of our time. Kobe didn't seem to miss that many to me. I mean his shooting seemed solid enough. He dribbled a lot, but he made nice passes too tho. Good to see him lookin healthy and mobile.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

140hljb.jpg

Gladiator Pose.
pimp.gif

Ron tonight
pimp.gif

Are u not entertained??Haha look @ nash..

I certainly was. What a great game by Mr. Bryant and company. Nash was amazing as well. It was great to see Kobe one assist away from a trip dub most of the overtimes, and still not forcing a pass.

How does Fisher not make a field goal in a triple overtime game?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last part of the game I saw was when LA went up by 12 in the 3rd quarter

Didn't get a chance to see the rest of the game
indifferent.gif

Missed 3OT, gotta try and catch the replay

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

badboyf0life420 wrote:

did anyone see ron's interview on FSN? dude is a fool!
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"That's Kobe over there, not sure if you guys know him"

"I didn't even wanna do this, I got a video to shoot!"

"It's not about the shot I made, it's about the celebration! Did you see it?

"Alright i'm out! I gotta do my video, should take only 30 seconds!"

http://www.youtube.com/wa....com/watch?v=B7pvCRBvX_E

Don't know how to embed
laugh.gif

I chose not to watch the game since I had that gut feeling Lakers were going to win (despite me hating them).....The West playoff is a rap to me and Ron Artest already. Who's coming out the east is the only concern.

smh @ the fact this game went to triple OT...

3 things from this game...

1) I have given up on Gasol protecting the rim, I guess he just will never be that type of player... welcome back Drew
2) Shannon brown played like it was pick up game at the gym... really tired of him trying to gamble and going for the break away steal... IT NEVER WORKS and it makes everyone scramble.
3) Ron is certifiably insane.

What a GREAT game. Anyone who didnt enjoy this game takes basketball too seriously 
laugh.gif

Gotta give it up to the Suns though, Nash and Frye had me
eek.gif
frequently.
Ron is a fool and its good to see an NBA player just havin fun.

Oh, and just checked my DVR and Im always extra cautious when recording games and add a 30-min extension since its live, never woulda thought this game woulda gone to triple overtime
sick.gif

best game i have seen in a while.
pimp.gif

RON
pimp.gif

Kobe even though you forced some shots as always
pimp.gif

Odom with 29 and 16
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nash was phenomenal tonight as well

and i thought this site was bad with the kobe stans, people on lakersground SWEAR that kobe's last shot wasn't a poor basketball move, and STONE you if you disagree with them. yikes.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

and i thought this site was bad with the kobe stans, people on lakersground SWEAR that kobe's last shot wasn't a poor basketball move, and STONE you if you disagree with them. yikes.

laugh.gif

Bad shot, but he made it. It's Kobe, he's the only person who can get away with doing something like that and he's earned that right.

People act like he shot horribly or something, but he was one shot off from shooting 50% from the field. He got cold and tired going into overtime tho up until the last one with that cold blooded 3.

Tough loss for the Suns, but they got Toronto tomorrow I think.

Was ron really going to shoot a video?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

laugh.gif

Bad shot, but he made it. It's Kobe, he's the only person who can get away with doing something like that and he's earned that right.
 i'm glad he made the shot, but its definetely not the play i wanted to see happen. i guess the bolded text is just one of the main things i disagree with. i could care less who took that shot. i don't want to see that play being made by anyone. 
glad we won though 
happy.gif

just wanted to add that vince carter played well........................................................ for us!
devil.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ me falling asleep thinking the game was over in the 3rd. Missed a classic
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom