[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Also ya'll think we can hit 60 wins?

Were are 51-20, with 11 more to go, so we would have to go nine and two the rest of the way which i think is do-able.

laugh.gif
Im so out of it, i didn't remember. Damn we was beast that season
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Were are 51-20, with 11 more to go, so we would have to go nine and two the rest of the way which i think is do-able.

I don't think a Kobe Bryant led team has touched 60 wins.

Uh....... 08-09 65 wins

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

did you guys hear that stu jackson was contemplating on adding another game to drews suspension?

Yeah I read that article a few days back on the latimes. 2 games was more than enough.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's possible but I doubt we end up with 60, 61, or 62 wins.

Yes we have a favorable schedule with a bunch of home games. But those road games @ Utah and Portland are tough and pretty much automatic L's for us.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's possible but I doubt we end up with 60, 61, or 62 wins.

Yes we have a favorable schedule with a bunch of home games. But those road games @ Utah and Portland are tough and pretty much automatic L's for us.

this.

i see losing a couple more before the season ends.

but yeah i actually thought 1 game was enough for a suspension

This dude Ron though
laugh.gif

"I was on roller skates out there, did you see me?"

"Everything was predicted, though it wasn't fixed... it was DESTINY!"

"Big fight coming up, Pacquiao and Mayweather"

"I'm the best promotor of all time!"

"First of all your mathematics is way off, you said I got most of my points overtime, when really I got... ..11.... 7.... uhhhh...."

I saw that Ron interview on NBATV 
roll.gif

Dude is a fool.
I am tryin to see that Pac-Mayweather fight though
nerd.gif

And I think its likely the Lakers will get 60 wins.

quick question as of right now who has the tie breaker between the lakers and celtics and lakers and bulls if they were to finish tied with the same record. i know the lakers split the season series with both of them.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

quick question as of right now who has the tie breaker between the lakers and celtics and lakers and bulls if they were to finish tied with the same record. i know the lakers split the season series with both of them.

I'm not really sure but I think it would go by the division record since the head to head record is tied so as of right now

Celtics are 11-3 in divisional play, Bulls are 12-1, and Lakers are 10-3.

looking at the rest of the schedule, i would love to see them go 9-2 the rest of the way. it's some tough games left spurs, okc, dallas, and denver but their all at home. portland is always tough on the road and so is utah, but i think the lakers are going to play hard the rest of the way knowing how important having home court in the finals would be if they make it there.

Do you guys think Pau should get his number retired with the Lakers? he most likely getting it retired in Memphis.

but, we made it to the Finals every year since he been with us going 2/3 and the possibility of winning a 3-peat.

If next year we can trade for Howard we would probably be favored to win it all, right? This being hypothetical.

So if he wins 4 rings what's the possibility?

If Pau gets his jersey retired by Memphis, they are pathetic. 
laugh.gif
  What did he do there?  Zero playoff wins, and like 5-6 good years? 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
  Come on. 

If he finishes out 3 more years with LA for a total of 7 years, few finals apperances, couple titles, *shrugs*  Maybe he gets his jersey hung in LA.  I dunno, it's tough to get up there. 

Now if he were able to play 9-10 years with us (not likely) he would almost certainly make it. 

But if he does get to 4 titles in LA, I wouldn't be mad at it.  7-8 years, 4 titles?  I could hang his jersey at Staples. 

Back
Top Bottom