[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

roll.gif
. The Jazz got something to celebrate about their season

We're not going to get number 1 seed. Phil should shut down the starters to let them rest and prepare for the playoff.

Let's just pretend this game never happened
grin.gif
nerd.gif
Tomorrows game, @Oakland...

Warriors vs. Lakers is always entertaining. Leggo. 
pimp.gif

Pretty much just lock in the #2 seed & rest our players for the playoffs

I think it was Mamba on Twitter that said watch Kobe shoot a 3 even though we only down 1, and when he went behind the line I was like damn, he really gonna shoot a 3 ain't he? 
laugh.gif

Something I am not getting, why Bynum come out late? 
ohwell.gif
  That guy was windex like a mug, why sit him in the final minutes?  

On that final play, instead of Ron, I would have liked to seen Odom takin it out, and try a lob to Bynum.  They would expect him to be setting screens, he spins back and he could have a lane.  *shrugs*  They should look at that later on. 

We alright......Wasted effort at the end, but Lakers played like they didn't want to win all night.

Kobe kept us in at the end, even though he played like trash defensively and offensively. Dude was shooting 3's like they were layups except missing them...Which is why I think they didn't really care too much.

It was just funny reading the comments on the last page...Everyone ripped KB, then loved him, then hated him again LOL...

Horrible play at the end, but it is what it is. I just hope they get that W tomorrow, but the way Lakers have been playing looking old and sluggish, Warriors have a chance to run us out the building.

I don't get why Fisher gets so much playing time. I love Fisher, but dude is just horrible on defense and offense lately. Makes no sense why Phil doesn't give Blake more playing time and get him in better shape for the playoffs?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

We alright......Wasted effort at the end, but Lakers played like they didn't want to win all night.

Kobe kept us in at the end, even though he played like trash defensively and offensively. Dude was shooting 3's like they were layups except missing them...Which is why I think they didn't really care too much.

It was just funny reading the comments on the last page...Everyone ripped KB, then loved him, then hated him again LOL...

Horrible play at the end, but it is what it is. I just hope they get that W tomorrow, but the way Lakers have been playing looking old and sluggish, Warriors have a chance to run us out the building.

I don't get why Fisher gets so much playing time. I love Fisher, but dude is just horrible on defense and offense lately. Makes no sense why Phil doesn't give Blake more playing time and get him in better shape for the playoffs?
QFT

I love Fisher, but dude is just horrible on defense and offense lately. Makes no sense why Phil doesn't give Blake more playing time and get him in better shape for the playoffs?
Phil likes the fact that he can mess with other teams' expectations going into the playoffs as far as the Fish vs. Blake thing. I think a lot of Lakers fans will be surprised by Blake's tenacity in the post-season. He's about as well-conditioned as it gets. I am not convinced he won't be coming off the bench though.

Just like they do to the team.  We suck, we great, we suck all in the same week. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

do lakers hold tiebreaker over heat, celtics, bulls?

We hold no tiebreaker with the Heat
laugh.gif
they swept us. I believe we're 1-1 with Celtics and 1-2 with Bulls. (somebody correct me, I know I got this wrong)

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Kobe played the rookie dirty on that...wasn't enough for him. He had to have the cherry on top. Didn't get it.
the helll you talking about... the rookie did dirty on kobe ALL NIGHT LONG...LOL

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by DMan14

We hold no tiebreaker with the Heat
laugh.gif
they swept us. I believe we're 1-1 with Celtics and 1-2 with Bulls. (somebody correct me, I know I got this wrong)
We can never be 1-2 with an East team.
Reason being is the most we play an East team is 2 times, being away and home. We are 1-1 with Bulls.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Phil should shut down the starters to let them rest and prepare for the playoff.
[/font]

Pretty much just lock in the #2 seed & rest our players for the playoffs

Yea.... number one seed is a no go.... #2 is fine.... time to rest our starters....

oh well, time to rest the troops...

Gotta finish a game ahead of Miami because they swept the Lakers.

I believe they have the same amount of losses against the other conference as Boston. Not sure what the next tie-breaker is. Intra division record? They have the same amount of losses there too.

Bulls have two fewer losses vs the West and overall.

Lakers have to finish with the same or better record than Miami and Boston to lock up home court vs every team other than SA and Chi.
Something I am not getting, why Bynum come out late? That guy was windex like a mug, why sit him in the final minutes?   

On that final play, instead of Ron, I would have liked to seen Odom takin it out, and try a lob to Bynum.  They would expect him to be setting screens, he spins back and he could have a lane.  *shrugs*  They should look at that later on. 

I totally expected a lob or a shot early enough that Bynum, Pau, Odom, and Ron could crash the boards. I got the wrong three out of four. Bynum stayed on the bench extra long after that. He was pissed.

Kobe played horrible in the little time I was able to watch the game.  Played poor defense against Hayward.  Wouldn't have needed those 3's had he played better defense.

Back
Top Bottom