[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Ron Ron's defense has been amazing
i've never seen some get so many hands on ball....pause
seriously, he gets so many deflections that disrupt the other team's offense where he doesn't get credit for a steal
his value in the playoffs will be huge.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

gg laker faithful
likewise fam. likewise. 
pimp.gif

WHY ARE THEY PLAYING BLAKE REPLAYS on the big screen at Staples Laker Home games??? 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
 future Laker?
nerd.gif

lmaooooo where was i??? i didnt even see this part esterday. hahaha stu lantz was rollin an his partner had the stone face, like com'on son

I love watching CP3 play
pimp.gif

I expect us to win convincingly tonight to be honest. Hopefully that is the case and we can start to rest our key guys a little bit more to end the season, as well as get that 2nd unit a lot of minutes together to try and find an identity as we head into the playoffs. Matt Barnes being out a good portion of the year hurt us a little as far as chemistry with the 2nd units but we'll be fine come playoff time.

I am impressed with RonRon's game lately, I'll be the first to admit I'm not the biggest Ron fan.. at all. But we're going to need him if we want to 3Peat this year. His offense in the playoffs was pretty atrocious, but the defensive job he did on every player/team he defended was incredible. That's what we need from him along with a more consistent outside shot.. Kobe, Pau, Drew attract double teams all throughout the games and Ron needs to hit a good percentage of those wide-open looks he gets. Along with the other guys too.

Lamar Odom has been amazing this year. It's not even that he's improved his game, he could ALWAYS ball. But he's just so much more consistent, the way his basketball I.Q. grew from last year to this one is very impressive.

spurs lost and mavs won last night so this is definitely an important game for the standings for us.

looking back at the season i wish we hadnt lost to all those bad teams (cavs, pacers, blowouts at home) we would be right there with san antonio for 1st but hey these are the lakers lol

lets get it !

No wonder Dontae Jones tripped Kobe like that in the playoffs, dudes been gettin roasted for 15 yrs.

Nice article up there , good read.

Hmmm san an lost again today..is is completely farfetched to think we could catch them? We are rolling on all cylinders right now. And spurs will probably keep timmy out the rest of the season. My only issue with us playing so hard and intense now is us running out of fuel in seven game series'...its a catch 22. You want to get all the rest u can, but now is not the time to take games off. Guess they should just try to blow out teams early then sit the starters down...can't say I'm not thoroughly entertained right now tho lol

They just need to be playing their best ball come playoff time.

I think about those bad losses we've had this year as well and wonder "what if" but you can't do anything about it now except grow from it.

Good close out to the 2nd quarter btw

Originally Posted by MJsaver

No wonder Dontae Jones tripped Kobe like that in the playoffs, dudes been gettin roasted for 15 yrs.

The one who tripped kobe is "Dahntay" Jones

lost to vanexcellence in the nt lakers yahoo fantasy league
indifferent.gif

didnt even realize i had d west on my team, i woulda dropped him and added another player....i would have easily made up the 30 pts i lost by :/

damn the squad closing on that best record in the league...niceee

first round gon be easy we get the hornets...chance to catch another game will be
pimp.gif
for me....but the past two meetings down in NOLA been no contest so it may not be worth it

i'd rather see the hornets take mavs a full 7 games(which is/was possible before West injury) and Lakers take on a gassed squad 2nd round

So I missed the 1st half and Shannon's dunk last night since I was at my cousins twins son & daughter b-day party in West Covina and because my cheapskate uncle does not have any sports channels on his Directv package at their house.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

That was a good read. West was like shut the gym down, i don't need to see !+!! else
pimp.gif

so i'm planning a trip to LA in the next couple months. would obviously rather go to a playoff game than a (possibly) meaningless regular season game where the starters could see limited minutes.

what's the scoop on playoff tickets? wayyy more expensive than reg. season? what if i'm just trying to go to a couple first round games? any info appreciated..all i've found thusfar is that ticketmaster will be selling them sometime soon. any other avenues, lmk.

Originally Posted by msw1233

so i'm planning a trip to LA in the next couple months. would obviously rather go to a playoff game than a (possibly) meaningless regular season game where the starters could see limited minutes.

what's the scoop on playoff tickets? wayyy more expensive than reg. season? what if i'm just trying to go to a couple first round games? any info appreciated..all i've found thusfar is that ticketmaster will be selling them sometime soon. any other avenues, lmk.

The playoff tickets go up in each section by about $20 bucks. Seriously you can try your luck with ticketmaster but it's a really tough crap shoot since the Lakers release only a couple thousand tickets for each game and they also do it in three phases where they do a season ticket holder pre sale, a pre sale for people who register on lakers.com, and then a last public sale on tickets where ticket master's web server crashes and trying to call ticket master is complete chaos.

I'd suggest looking at stubhub and checking out ebay the closer we get to the playoffs. Craigslist is another option but use at your own risk on there.

msw1233 wrote:

Season ticket scalpers are 99.9% all over the tickets during their pre-sale, leaving nothing but left overs for the regular ticket sale. 
So chances on ticketmaster are almost slim to none.  You'd be lucky if you get tix for Game 5 of the series or something.  

If you go by way of ticket brokers, they will charge you an arm and a leg for nosebleeds.  You gotta do your hwk before. 

Back
Top Bottom