[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

lol

ap-309e1187646a4289ab9b426a8aab5e43.jpg

Ok I know Kobe has 13 Free Throws tonight but how the hell was no foul called when Mo Williams HACKED the crap out of him and hit him in the face on that last play.

grind out win. back to back games of pretty bad team defense.. the bench has been crap last 2 games also...

ron rons defense has been on point though

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

grind out win. back to back games of pretty bad team defense.. lets hope it gets better...

ron rons defense has been on point though
Yeah I kind of agree. Whenever you play the Suns defense gets thrown out the window and Bynum was out.

But yeah tonight Lakers team defense was not on point like it has been since the all star break.

14-1 since the break
pimp.gif
where are all the panickers that were worried we wouldn't turn it on?

Just need the Bulls to lose 2 more games so we can get the 2nd best record in the league. Boston losing again
pimp.gif

Man Kobe just keeps amazing people different ways.

Lately it's just his ability to fight through injuries and still play at a high level. I mean dude had a ugly & severe ankle sprain which would have ended other players seasons. But this dude in the same game goes to the locker room get his ankle re taped and gets back in the game.

Yeah I know he had like 3 games where he had bad shooting nights and you could tell he was not a 100% health and he didn't have that explosive lift to his shot.

But man these last 3 games against Blazers dude hits some crazy clutch shots, Suns game dude goes for 42, 12, and 9, tonight against the Clips he goes for 37.

Lets not forget this past off season he came off knee surgery and the past 2 other season he had the finger injuries he played through.

It just adds to his legacy.

Seriously some NT'er on here thought & posted on here that the Lakers would be better off without Kobe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

gg laker faithful
See you next season.

I wonder what type of player you guys are going to get in the draft this year. You guys should get a pick in 12 to 18 range in the 1st round.

Blake needs to put in work and continue to improve his game. Dude right now is still very raw and is playing off his athleticism. He reminds me of how Amarie Stoudamire was when he first came into the league.

Clips should be a playoff team next year.

The Clippers gave up their draft pick to the Cavs in the Baron Davis-Mo Williams trade.

^yuuuuup if anything we'll be hunting for a veteran SF i.e. Prince/Granger/Battier/Chandler to add to our nucleus of Griffin/Gordon/Mo/Kaman. Gomes has been an epic fail all season. 
30t6p3b.gif

^yuuuuup if anything we'll be hunting for a veteran SF i.e. Prince/Granger/Battier/Chandler to add to our nucleus of Griffin/Gordon/Mo/Kaman. Gomes has been an epic fail all season. 
30t6p3b.gif
You guys also need to figure out who you guys want starting at Center Jordan or Kaman.

But at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if cheap !%@ Donald T. Sterling decides to trade Kaman to shed his contract. That's just how your owner rolls he thinks & runs his team more with a business mindset instead of building a winning team.

Also isn't DJ up for a contract extension.

was at the game at staples. yawner in the third. artest!!! kobe started asserting himself in the 2nd half after blake and the clips started to roll... WHY ARE THEY PLAYING BLAKE REPLAYS on the big screen at Staples Laker Home games??? 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
   guess it is the Griffin Observatory after all.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

30t6p3b.gif
You guys also need to figure out who you guys want starting at Center Jordan or Kaman.

But at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if cheap !%@ Donald T. Sterling decides to trade Kaman to shed his contract. That's just how your owner rolls he thinks & runs his team more with a business mindset instead of building a winning team.

Also isn't DJ up for a contract extension.
Kaman is better coming off the bench if we even decide to keep him. He's so turnover prone and makes way too many bonehead decisions in the post. If I were DTS I'd extend DJ and use kaveman as trade bait to acquire that veteran SF we so desperately need.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

lol

ap-309e1187646a4289ab9b426a8aab5e43.jpg
Ron has been consistent with the laughs
roll.gif

Entertaining game, it was a dunk-fest for a while - Shannon, Artest, even Kobe was gettin in on it
sick.gif

Im not a Blake Griffin fan by any means, but his dunks are out of control
eek.gif

Oh, and every time my girlfriend happens to be watching a game with me, she comments on how short Rons shorts are compared to everyone elses
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Game-changing decision[/h1]
1301009794.jpg

NEWARK, N.J. – John Calipari brought Kobe Bryant to New Jersey three times that spring to work out.

This was 1996. Cal was the new coach of the New Jersey Nets, fresh out of the college ranks at Massachusetts. Bryant was a high schooler from suburban Philadelphia, the first modern player who was academically qualified for college to say he was jumping straight to the NBA anyway.

The Nets had the eighth pick overall, too high, many said, for an unproven 18-year-old. With each drill Cal ran Bryant through at the Fairleigh Dickinson University gym, he grew convinced otherwise.

“If you watched the workouts, you’d say either this kid has been taught to fool us in the workouts or he’s ridiculous,

Back
Top Bottom