[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by tupac003

Watching true hoop on nba tv right now.

I did not know that story on B.Shaw losing his mother, father and sister in a car crash. Crazy story. Always liked B. Shaw. Makes me respect him even more. Very good piece. If you can check it out do it!
yeah i watched that. i remember they had a special on him here on fox sports bay area before we played the warriors when he still a Laker.

whats up pac? how you been fam? good seeing you on here bro.   

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Ron's layups are just as bad. You guys remember that crazy +%# wild layup he made against the Celtics last year during the regular season before Kobe hit the game winner?

True. He just looks awkward when he drives.

westcoastsfinest- I been good fam. You know the military duties keep me busy. Hard finding time to post here but I try to get with my NT Laker fam when I can. Plus I try to stay away during the regular season. I know how bad it can be when we lose in February....
laugh.gif

playoff is not until april 17th though
sick.gif
. There's nothing left to watch left in this regular season

http://lakersblog.latimes...506253ef014e86e0df37970d

hahaha kobe still going hard @ SMUSH!

After Kobe Bryant’s emotional performance on Monday night, he was asked how important it was to have Derek Fisher and if he missed Fish when he was playing elsewhere. This gave Kobe an opportunity to bring up his favorite whipping boy, Smush Parker. “You mean when I was throwing to Smush? I shot with three motherf****** on me. That’s the difference. Now I only shoot w/ one, maybe two.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

After Kobe Bryant’s emotional performance on Monday night, he was asked how important it was to have Derek Fisher and if he missed Fish when he was playing elsewhere. This gave Kobe an opportunity to bring up his favorite whipping boy, Smush Parker. “You mean when I was throwing to Smush? I shot with three motherf****** on me. That’s the difference. Now I only shoot w/ one, maybe two.

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Big game tonight for Suns... Like I said it last year in the WCF's, Frye 
pimp.gif

I cursed him last year, but tonight I see him dropping 25+

Let's go Suns!

kobes gonna have a big game and i think pau is gonna have a solid 20 and 15 and bynum will do what he does on the glass and defense

Originally Posted by mcbeast

kobes gonna have a big game and i think pau is gonna have a solid 20 and 15 and bynum will do what he does on the glass and defense

?Are you talking about tonight's game? Bynum won't be there. He'll be at home playing xbox or something.

Originally Posted by mcbeast

Bynum is still suspended, as I suspected! I heard the league is going to file a law-suit on Bynum, they're taking it to Supreme Court. He may be facing Death Row.

Phoenix still has a team? 
eek.gif

I honestly did not know that.  Are they still mathematically alive for the playoffs this year?  I would love to be the team that ends their season tonight.  Again. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Big game tonight for Suns... Like I said it last year in the WCF's, Frye 
pimp.gif

I cursed him last year, but tonight I see him dropping 25+

Let's go Suns!

Definitely a big game for you guys, because if you lose, you will be only 1 game above .500 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

what ever happened to that suns fan that was the BIGGEST Laker hater on here by far
happy.gif
havent seen that guy post in ages

You talking about ZoDogg? Dude got banned wayyyyy back! I don't even think he even lurks anymore... it would be depressing to see Laker fans celebrating for 2 years straight and not be able to write anything.

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

what ever happened to that suns fan that was the BIGGEST Laker hater on here by far
happy.gif
havent seen that guy post in ages

zodogg been banned

Back
Top Bottom