[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

typical Lakers basketball. blowing a big lead and giving the other team hope.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Am I the only Laker fan who knows that Artest is possibly the worst dribbler in the NBA besides centers.

I say it all the time, if he has the ball for more than 5 seconds we're not scoring on that possession.

i wonder if luke walton knows that he sucks big mountain oysters...

shannon brown smh... son is playing like a kid

Yo why does Luke Walton still in the NBA? Does he have relatives that are in the front office

Pau's post up game is straight up trash lately :/ hes getting most of his points on face up. He needs to get back to that last year game 7 type stuff. SMH at the defense tonight .

Originally Posted by SamB

Yo why does Luke Walton still in the NBA? Does he have relatives that are in the front office

He's an excellent passer and his basketball IQ is sky high.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

typical Lakers basketball. blowing a big lead and giving the other team hope.
laugh.gif

Gotta keep things interesting bro lol. We blow teams out to show we can then gov em hope to keep it fun. Is my theory lol.Luke is pure buttcheeks tho. Shannon is playing dry as well. Blake just never seems comfortable to me out there. He picks up his dribble almost immediately every time. Lamar is my dawg. Homie been coming thru for us all year. I wish he could get some type of recognition for his action this year. Steve nash is #!$#!% red hot from 3. Ray Allen who?

Great shot from Grant. Horrible shot from Bryant. Son. Now channings about to get a wide open look.Edit
laugh.gif
good ol suns, still don't know how to win. As soon as I saw vince get the ball, I felt relieved.

Back
Top Bottom