[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Wish it was KG instead
laugh.gif

You know Odom and Barnes love talking !%+% to KG
this. i dont wish any harm towards any player but a talker like kg deserves to get chin checked or something. 
Chuck Hayes got into the head of KG last night
laugh.gif
Everytime I think of Hayes is the game when he was tipping over to shoot his free throws.
But Co-sign on the KG needing to get checked. I remember Odom to Kg "I can grab your asss if I want to, what you going to do about it?"
roll.gif
count me in, it would give me pleasure to see KG flip and land on his effing mouth!
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
yall want to see a player hurt ? Im not a KG fan but wishing injury on a person you never even met is a bit too much

Originally Posted by KenJi714

30t6p3b.gif
yall want to see a player hurt ? Im not a KG fan but wishing injury on a person you never even met is a bit too much
chin checked doesnt mean kg is gonna get hurt. i'm sure i clearly said i dont wish any hard towards a player

30t6p3b.gif
chin checked doesnt mean kg is gonna get hurt. i'm sure i clearly said i dont wish any hard towards a player

It's crazy how basketball fans in general say they miss 80's basketball, the toughness and roughness, the rivalries... yet they're on some "I don't want any players being hurt" steeezz
eyes.gif

I swear even back in the 90's watching games with my dad and uncles... if a player pulled an Andrew Bynum, it was all "HELLL YEAH!!! THAT'S WHAT HE GETS! DON'T #+#+ WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!"

Now it's like "Shame on Bynum, he should get ejected, suspended for a month and fined $1,000,000"

roll.gif

^ On point.

If a player gets hurt a little, good god, it's not the end of the world.
laugh.gif

Not only do players need to man the hell up, but the fans, too.
laugh.gif
I'm not condoning permanent damage, but a few stitches on the chin here and there improves the game overall.

Maybe the ferocious second-fiddle we saw in Scottie Pippen is a more timid second-fiddle if the Bulls didn't get hmmered and abused by the Bad Boy Pistons in the late 80s. Maybe those stitches on his chin courtesy of Rodman toughened up and helped the silent assassin that DEFINITELY helpd the Bulls success in the 90s.

David Stern is not joking. 2 @%@ games .
laugh.gif
Oh well at least we still have Khloe and the big Spaniard

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

30t6p3b.gif

It's crazy how basketball fans in general say they miss 80's basketball, the toughness and roughness, the rivalries... yet they're on some "I don't want any players being hurt" steeezz
eyes.gif

I swear even back in the 90's watching games with my dad and uncles... if a player pulled an Andrew Bynum, it was all "HELLL YEAH!!! THAT'S WHAT HE GETS! DON'T #+#+ WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!"

Now it's like "Shame on Bynum, he should get ejected, suspended for a month and fined $1,000,000"

roll.gif
Don't get me wrong. I'd would like to see KG take get a jab or two for being a douche. Prop to Anthony Peeler
laugh.gif

But it's just wrong to wishing injury on a player. After all these dudes rely on their bodies as their job security

I was expecting 1...2 games is very surprising. Damn. I'm not worried about phx but tonights game he will be missed...

See what I mean? 
30t6p3b.gif
NBA are straight up babies... it doesn't help that the NFL is turning this way too. Geez what are sports coming to? 

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

The foul was as flagrant as flagrant gets im coo with 2 games

Nah not 2 tho.......and with all this KG talk, did he ever get suspended for slap boxing with channing frye's nuts?
nerd.gif

If it was Beasley who gave Bynum the hard foul we would all be demanding 2+ game suspension.
As much as I love how Bynum has been playing that was uncalled for.

2 Games is OD. Hard foul, he got ejected from the game....A 1 game suspension was expected at most.

It was a hard foul and he didn't play the ball, but i've seen much much worse that had less of a punishment.

It's not like he swung at his head like alot of other flagrant fouls.

Originally Posted by Fearless

crap no bynumn tonight? Aldrige will eat alive both Pau and Odom.
i fully expect this to happen. unless somehow joe smith finds the fountain of youth and plays like he did in maryland
laugh.gif

this is probably another close one where we lose cause of drew's suspension. which is by the way OD. 1 shouldve been enough. well i hope drew learns his lesson. 

Back
Top Bottom