[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by Freeze

Damn I'm 0-2 for the nite =/.

grin.gif

rck2....you're really asking how a team 20+ games under .500 is relevant? Really?
Tell me how they are relevant. Entertain me homie.

Why so mad? They are relevant enough for me (and possibly a handful of others
laugh.gif
) to still be a fan of the team and to follow them throughout the season win or lose.

Sunday is going to be interesting.
I think both teams are more worried about each other, thats why we lost last night, celtics too.

Which a bunch of their players hurt, we still need to come out focused.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
) to still be a fan of the team and to follow them throughout the season win or lose.

I understand you and maybe some others still care about your team, but do you find Washington or Minnesota relevant? Because Sacramento is in the same vein with those teams. Doesn't mean you don't have a decent outlook for the future, but it's NOT happening now. 
The Lakers better come out strong on Sunday.

Originally Posted by Wings90

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

I understand you and maybe some others still care about your team, but do you find Washington or Minnesota relevant? Because Sacramento is in the same vein with those teams. Doesn't mean you don't have a decent outlook for the future, but it's NOT happening now. 
Ahh I think I see what you are saying now
laugh.gif
Big picture. The Lakers and the rest of the elite teams got bigger fish to fry, I dig that. Hopefully the Kings keep playing spoilers *cough* Hornets *cough*

as long as pau keeps playing like boo boo then this team arent going to do damage until he starts playing like he has been this last 2 years.

Pau played horrible today. Both him and Ron just didn't seem interested in the game. LO needs to shoot more also, dude is killing it this year.

Truly pathetic effort by our frontline, especially Pau and Drew, are they allergic to blocking shots or something? Take a hard foul just once please instead of just standing there with your hands straight up. Looks like the Kobe show is going to have to carry us until the All-Star break when hopefully everyone else will start to play like they give a damn.

Onto the next one...
30t6p3b.gif

Pau playing soft again. Big surprise. What is disgusting is that he gives up entirely on defense just because he isnt being *@!@ on offense.

The small forward position is terrible with artest and walton. Both dudes dont do anything at either end. Might as well give minutes to ebanks.

Ball movement killed us

Every time down in the 4th guys were looking at where Kobe is instead of "executing" the offense.

Too much Kobe-ball today
eyes.gif
He played great but we dont win like that

Wake -up  Ron Ron!!!!

A special thanks to the following for bone head plays, terrible defense and purely being soft and scared:

Artest
Brown
Blake
Bynum
Walton

and last but certainly not least PAU GASOFT.

Kobe, Fisher, and Odom brought it both ends.

Words cannot describe how bad Pau Gasol had been playing the last 20+ games.

Artest.....Dude cannot play any worse. I thought he would show us Laker fans why we need him, but even before he got hurt he was 1 for 8.

Barnes > Artest.

A special thanks to the following for bone head plays, terrible defense and purely being soft and scared:

Artest
Brown
Blake
Bynum
Walton

and last but certainly not least PAU GASOFT.

Kobe, Fisher, and Odom brought it both ends.

I like the Triangle and all, and I don't wanna question the almighty Zen Master, but there has gotta be a way we can get our guys in better positions to score. How many times was the pick and roll used tonight?

Almost everything that Van Gundy & Jackson spoke on that was wrong with us during the game was right. If other teams don't shoot themselves in the foot against us, they'll go ham.

This is why this is Phils last year. Guys are not responding to the triangle and his methods. He knows it's time but Mitch should be making moves to get rid of Pau, Artest, and Blake.

It's not working.

Back
Top Bottom