OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

hes usually the guy that get the crowd going .. every game im waiting for something to happen from him

and yes i know kobe still does crazy shots but breezy is just on another level...

hes usually the guy that get the crowd going .. every game im waiting for something to happen from him

and yes i know kobe still does crazy shots but breezy is just on another level...

better not let it happen.....there's absolutely no way the game will be close after the 1st few minutes right?

better not let it happen.....there's absolutely no way the game will be close after the 1st few minutes right?

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

How did the Dwight to L.A. thing come up ? Just curious.
right here
laugh.gif

But really. call me crazy, whatever. Ill stand by my comments
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom