OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Dude has stupid ups
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
at 9:04-9:07 . Look like he was gliding through the air just like a jet taking off . Up , up and away
eek.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
at 9:04-9:07 . Look like he was gliding through the air just like a jet taking off . Up , up and away
eek.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

hes usually the guy that get the crowd going .. every game im waiting for something to happen from him

and yes i know kobe still does crazy shots but breezy is just on another level...

hes usually the guy that get the crowd going .. every game im waiting for something to happen from him

and yes i know kobe still does crazy shots but breezy is just on another level...

Back
Top Bottom