OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

ska even though kobe doesnt need to score 40 tonight for us to win...but we know hes gonna do it...hes gonna go out there with a mentality to be the assassin
tired.gif

Are u serious? Did you watch the play? Dude got clobbered on that one. And Kobe fell on his knee the last knee injury. I wonder how your knee would hold up to 200 pounds folding it backwards. Get your facts straight or #*!$.

calm down...bynum is soft dude is always hurt...he looks awkward out there...clobbered?...who hit him the thing from fantastic 4?
laugh.gif
...centers get mugged all time...do you guys remember how shaq would get hardfouls every game?...dwight gets hard fouls but dude doesnt get hurt...if he is the second coming of shaq like most of you claim him to be then he needs to manup!...shake it off and play

btw ryda...that pic of jeanie and phil is from the s.i issue right?...damn phil is one lucky bastard
laugh.gif
...idk why this fool wont marry her already?!

Heads up to the folks near grand / valley off the 60.

The Laker girls will be around that new 24hr fitness or gas station giving out stuff?

Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant

"You think back on all the years I've been here, all the mentors I've had," Bryant said. "I've learned everything from other guys that have been here. There's nothing original in my game."

Pretty humble quote right here.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

ska even though kobe doesnt need to score 40 tonight for us to win...but we know hes gonna do it...hes gonna go out there with a mentality to be the assassin
tired.gif

Are u serious? Did you watch the play? Dude got clobbered on that one. And Kobe fell on his knee the last knee injury. I wonder how your knee would hold up to 200 pounds folding it backwards. Get your facts straight or #*!$.

calm down...bynum is soft dude is always hurt...he looks awkward out there...clobbered?...who hit him the thing from fantastic 4?
laugh.gif
...centers get mugged all time...do you guys remember how shaq would get hard fouls every game?...dwight gets hard fouls but dude doesnt get hurt...if he is the second coming of shaq like most of you claim him to be then he needs to man up!...shake it off and play

btw ryda...that pic of jeanie and phil is from the s.i issue right?...damn phil is one lucky bastard
laugh.gif
...idk why this fool wont marry her already?!

yeah, i believe so.
laugh.gif
picture really cracks me. I know man, dating the boss' daughter ++%@% !!!!

--Hollinger is a clown with his computer stats. He's right about our bench struggling though.
--But if 5-1 is considered struggling...I'll still take that.

--Lets handle these Hornets tonight.

kobe is so amazing
dude is in his 14th year and he playes like he's 25, getting 40 pts like it's nothing

wow!

Just found out yesterday that Cox Communications SD finally has FSNWest HD now.
pimp.gif

NBAtv HD + FSNWest HD makes me a super happy camper being a San Diego Lakers fan.
happy.gif

^

Naw, not yet.

Hopefully they bring FSNPrimeTicket to SD on Cox.

That's the only thing we're missing. If that happens, I'm diddy boppin' all the way to bolivian.

The only way you can get FSN Prime Ticket in SD is if you sign up for AT&T Uverse.

What sucks with AT&T Uverse is right now they don't have NBATV and they don't offer NBA League Pass.

Originally Posted by CP1708

"You think back on all the years I've been here, all the mentors I've had," Bryant said. "I've learned everything from other guys that have been here. There's nothing original in my game."

pimp.gif

What article did u get this from?

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by CP1708

pimp.gif

What article did u get this from?
he said after the grizzlies game and the 24000 points game.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

The only way you can get FSN Prime Ticket in SD is if you sign up for AT&T Uverse.

What sucks with AT&T Uverse is right now they don't have NBATV and they don't offer NBA League Pass.
They said the same thing about FSNWest HD and look at what happened.

Now we have NBAtv HD and FSNWest HD. Patience will pay off.
pimp.gif

has anyone, other than Kobe, come back quickly from an injury on the Lakers? It always seems that players never come back quickly or even come back in thetime-frame that is set up. It seems that Pau is never gonna come back. it makes me question the Lakers training staff.

Back
Top Bottom