OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Like I always say about Pau... He's suspect against the Celtics.

We lost to a fully loaded Celtics team, that completely collapsed in the fourth quarter, yet the Lakers couldn't beat them.

Pau threw a perfectly good posession away, not surprised.

Fisher with a stupid shot, not surprised, he hasn't hit anything the whole season. Not to mention that layup he tried to make. All he does is look for the foul.

Very winnable game, there was NO leadership out there tonight like it or not. Boston played terrible and Lakers still didnt capitalize. Yes, Lakers did play good defense, but they didn't win so what does it matter.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Did Fisher even catch that pass properly? That lil mishandle missed up the shot even more. Granted, if he hits it we're all going nuts and they have played well without Kobe but little mistakes reigned huge tonight.

I'm hoping they can get an earful and bounce back from it. It woulda been a great night had they won.
who knows.
dude is so awkward even if he catches anything. he just moves his arms and head at fast speeds yet his body moves 2 feet and !+$+.

gasol chokes against everyone. he lost the game vs the cavs and toronto as well.

Originally Posted by knightngale

fisher has shown leadership this year?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude has worse shot selection than shannon brown and takes more stupid shots
and then gets  his feelings hurt like a little girl if he  is criticized

I am disgusted how gasol did not want any part of ball today. Bynum should have been in there.

Why did we not go to Artest? he is our best player at creating his own shot without kobe
or maybe lamar even

phil's love affair with walton and fisher is ridiculous
i am certain that it was dude that decided to give luke that 100 year contract

You're kidding me right? You whine and complain so damn much, and you put Artest as our best player who can create his shot behind Kobe and Lamar?
laugh.gif
I'm in tears.

I don't know if we're watching the same games, but when Artest tries to create and is even in the low post, he's pretty terrible. Sure, if Artest can beat you off the dribble, then he'll finish. But I know I'm not the only person that thinks that Artest is, if not, one of the worst candidates on the team on creating their own shot.

Out of anyone not named Kobe, Lamar is the best at creating his own shot due to mismatch.

Plus you stay complaining about Luke, dude didn't even play one damn minute.

There's a fine line between, critical fan, and nagging/complaining wife. You're leaning far away from critical fan. We get the point. You hate Fisher, You hate Gasol, You hate Farmar, You hate Luke. Blah Blah Blah.

Granted, I hate Sasha too, but it's become a running joke. Whenever you post, it's the same regurgitated complaint, and to be honest, quite annoying now. WE GET IT!

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by knightngale

fisher has shown leadership this year?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude has worse shot selection than shannon brown and takes more stupid shots
and then gets  his feelings hurt like a little girl if he  is criticized

I am disgusted how gasol did not want any part of ball today. Bynum should have been in there.

Why did we not go to Artest? he is our best player at creating his own shot without kobe
or maybe lamar even

phil's love affair with walton and fisher is ridiculous
i am certain that it was dude that decided to give luke that 100 year contract

You're kidding me right? You whine and complain so damn much, and you put Artest as our best player who can create his shot behind Kobe and Lamar?
laugh.gif
I'm in tears.

I don't know if we're watching the same games, but when Artest tries to create and is even in the low post, he's pretty terrible. Sure, if Artest can beat you off the dribble, then he'll finish. But I know I'm not the only person that thinks that Artest is, if not, one of the worst candidates on the team on creating their own shot.

Out of anyone not named Kobe, Lamar is the best at creating his own shot due to mismatch.

Plus you stay complaining about Luke, dude didn't even play one damn minute.

There's a fine line between, critical fan, and nagging/complaining wife. You're leaning far away from critical fan. We get the point. You hate Fisher, You hate Gasol, You hate Farmar, You hate Luke. Blah Blah Blah.

Granted, I hate Sasha too, but it's become a running joke. Whenever you post, it's the same regurgitated complaint, and to be honest, quite annoying now. WE GET IT!
When has lamar ever wanted to take a game winning shot? He may be more talented than Artest but he just does not have that mentality. You think any of our guards who went like 3 for 30 today would be better options than Artest?
Bynum and Gasol were getting owned by Perkins so count them out.
You saw everyone but Artest and Odom trying to create their own shot in the end. We lost.

Artest is a better shooter than Odom as well so that would have been a good option for the last shot.

Do you think I care if you find it annoying? Cause I don't. This is not the first time you have complained and it will not be the last. Wanna take my laker member card away again?

Lastly, from the L.A. Times:

"Fish broke off his cut," said Lakers Coach Phil Jackson, indicatingthe Lakers had a different play in mind. "He was supposed to open thefloor up . . . "
indifferent.gif

P.S. Luke Walton is trash

When has lamar ever wanted to take a game winning shot?

[h2]http://articles.sfgate.com/2005-01-16/sports/17354971_1_lamar-odom-warriors-adonal-foyle[/h2]
[h2]No Kobe, no problem for Lakers / Odom breaks late tie with drive as Warriors lose ninth in a row[/h2]

By Janny Hu | January 16, 2005

Before the game Warriors coach Mike Montgomery wondered who the Lakerswould go to in crunch time; who would take the shot with the game onthe line with star Kobe Bryant sidelined by an ankle sprain. When thesituation presented itself three hours later everyone in the buildingknew it would be Lamar Odom. So with the game tied and 12.6 secondsremaining the Lakers isolated Odom at the top of the key againstWarriors center Clifford Robinson. And pulling a vintage Bryant Odomdrove all the way in for the game- winning lay-up to give the Lakers athrilling 104-102 win in front of a sold- out crowd of 19602 at theArena in Oakland.

He may be moretalented than Artest but he just does not have that mentality. Youthink any of our guards who went like 3 for 30 today would be betteroptions than Artest?

91dxxx.jpg

Artest is a better shooter than Odom as well so that would have been a good option for the last shot.
Actually, Lamar has slightly a better shooting percentage than Ron so far this season. Moving along.
Doyou think I care if you find it annoying? Cause I don't. This is notthe first time you have complained and it will not be the last. Wannatake my laker member card away again?

Oh yeah, that's right. I remember that. You gave up being a fan last season. Something about them playing bad and you expected them to lose and not make it back to the Finals and play the Celtics. I knew it was something along those lines. But yeah, I didn't take you member card away, you did that to yourself.
Lastly, from the L.A. Times:

"Fish broke off his cut," said Lakers Coach Phil Jackson, indicatingthe Lakers had a different play in mind. "He was supposed to open thefloor up . . . "
indifferent.gif

P.S. Luke Walton is trash
91dxxx.jpg

Lamar does have the mentality to take the last shot. Before the timeout was called he was the one who was still driving to the hoop for the game winning layup

Well, nice to see everyone back to panicking now that we lost a game, I feel better now. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Again with the hate on Fisher.  A made man. 
smh.gif

Kobe shoulda come out the locker room Willis Reed style to take that last shot. 
laugh.gif
  That woulda got the crowd goin. 

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

When has lamar ever wanted to take a game winning shot?

[h2]http://articles.sfgate.com/2005-01-16/sports/17354971_1_lamar-odom-warriors-adonal-foyle[/h2]
[h2]No Kobe, no problem for Lakers / Odom breaks late tie with drive as Warriors lose ninth in a row[/h2]

By Janny Hu | January 16, 2005

Before the game Warriors coach Mike Montgomery wondered who the Lakers would go to in crunch time; who would take the shot with the game on the line with star Kobe Bryant sidelined by an ankle sprain. When the situation presented itself three hours later everyone in the building knew it would be Lamar Odom. So with the game tied and 12.6 seconds remaining the Lakers isolated Odom at the top of the key against Warriors center Clifford Robinson. And pulling a vintage Bryant Odom drove all the way in for the game- winning lay-up to give the Lakers a thrilling 104-102 win in front of a sold- out crowd of 19602 at the Arena in Oakland.

pimp.gif
 i was at this game!...i loved it!

I don't know if this was mentioned in the game thread but I thought it was great to see Lamar mess with KG on that tie-up in the 4th. You could tell KG was annoyed. That's the kind of stuff we need come playoff time.

^ See, I had a different opinion of that mixup, I guess. I thought Lamar was soft and backed down and played into Garnett's intimidation.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ See, I had a different opinion of that mixup, I guess. I thought Lamar was soft and backed down and played into Garnett's intimidation.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KG ran off the court like a girl man.  He went straight back to his bench, head down.  How the heck did Odom back down??????????????????

are you kidding me? odom was all up in kgs face with a "haha" and kg just had his head down ignoring him
laugh.gif

What game did you watch? I sometimes think you're really not a Lakers fan and that you deep down inside hate them
laugh.gif

BTW to those questioning Fisher taking that shot, that last play was not drawn up that way, you could see Phil pissed at the end because Artest should have taken a timeout.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

are you kidding me? odom was all up in kgs face with a "haha" and kg just had his head down ignoring him
laugh.gif

Yeah Lamar was definitely laughing at him. Probably the most telling part was how KG put the ball up over his head with his elbow close to Lamar's face. He didn't make contact or anything, but at least I got the feeling that he wanted to.

--Why Kobe was sitting during a game of this magnitude is beyond me. Had to withstand the indirect taunts of Celtic fans at the bar last night.
--Plus we didnt capitalize on a Cleveland loss. SMH.

I'm glad Kobe sat out this game!!!! Yall are insane to think be upset at this lost.

He sat out on purpose, Phil and Kobe wanted to see how the team works without their primary scorer. They took an elite team to the last second, and actually could have won.
pimp.gif
to me.

Lamar isn't scared of anybody. Point blank.

We lost 1 game by 1 point to an elite team, without Kobe, after winning 4 in a row without him.

panic-767792.gif

Fro B Giant:
What game did you watch? I sometimes think you're really not a Lakers fan and that you deep down inside hate them
laugh.gif

Those of you that say that (and you're not the first), I can't help but think that you've never known someone who truly was cynical by nature. It's almost become cliche and hip to claim cynicism, but I've been cynical for a good while now, and that includes teams I'm a fan of.

When UK signed Calipari, you know what my response was? "But he's unapologetic about paying no mind to free throws.
embarassed.gif
That's not good." And now UK is 25-1, and you know my thoughts are? "But that one loss to South Carolina included a game plan that they thought would work... and did. How can you win a championship if a team thinks they know how to beat you... and then that works?"

The Lakers are no different than the Wildcats, or any other facet of my life. I'm a cynic.
laugh.gif

CP Fish may be a made man, but even you have to admit, he's contributed next to nothing for us this year. I hope he comes around as the playoffs get closer, because if he doesn't he'll be nothing more than a liability on both ends of the floor.

How did we beat Miami in the miracle game?  He hit the shot right before Kobe to get us there. 

How many times have we seen him do NOTHING for a year, then go D Fish on us in the postseason?  How many times did Robert Horry do it to us? 
They are, who they are.  Why do you all expect these guys to get up for regular season game #1000 when we all know all they care about is pressure filled, playoff intense basketball?? 

He sucked all last postseason (per Laker fans) and then they all wanted to kiss him on the cheek in game 4.  I don't go up and then down like that.  Neutral.  Always neutral.  Even when I'm not. 
laugh.gif

Fish'll be fine guys.  We cut Horry loose after he missed the shot in 03, and then he went and won 2 more chips and hit tons of big shots doing it.  It's how they are wired. 

Yeah there's that, but at least he's been giving us something in the past seasons, this may be the worst of his career. Career low FG%, 3pt% and ppg since he became a starter for the Lakeshow. I don't doubt he'll come through when we need him most, but he's hurt us in quite a few games this season. I'm just probably still mad cause we didn't get Hinrich.

Back
Top Bottom