OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

haha at the people wanting tmac on the Lakers. That guy is a playoff curse. Next we will want CWebb to come back.

We should go after Hinrich for real. After thinking about it we really do NEED a better starting PG. The Bulls got about 30 guards now so I'm thinking they're really going to try and move him. And if he comes, why wouldn't Fish go to the bench?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Thank God, if TMac came here we get knocked out in the first round.  Hell with that. 
smh.gif
so what? pau was winless in the postseason before he became a Laker

the Laker organizations winning ways is contagious

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

We should go after Hinrich for real. After thinking about it we really do NEED a better starting PG. The Bulls got about 30 guards now so I'm thinking they're really going to try and move him. And if he comes, why wouldn't Fish go to the bench?

Bulls don't want what the Lakers have, unless they throw in Fisher's expiring contract, and hopefully get a buyout so he can come back, but even then, the Lakers are way beyond the cap now, if they have Shannon Brown for 2 years, and Farmar coming at a cheaper price, why would they want to add $17 million in payroll with Hinrich.   If they would have taken Sasha in return, now that would have squeezed the gap a bit, but that's not going to happen.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Thank God, if TMac came here we get knocked out in the first round.  Hell with that. 
smh.gif

Karl Malone....

Kobe sitting out tonight is a great move.

He will have 5 days off before the road trip, that's when the Lakers will need him the most.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

smh.gif

Karl Malone....
that whole year was a disaster but we still were able to make it to the finals plus malone was hurt...i honestly still believe that if he wasnt hurt then we wouldve won it

smh.gif

So we want to add a guy that never won in Pau, add another one in Ron Artest, then mix that up with a guy like TMac and just expect to keep winning?  How many non winners do you wanna add to the roster to keep playing with this theory? 
laugh.gif
  We could call AI and CWebb and see if they wanna play too, maybe get a little Steve Nash to run the point. 

Blake Griffin has absolutely nothing to do with the past 25 years of Clippers sucking, and look what happened to him. 

At some point, stuff balances out.  You keep gambling with non winners, pretty soon you'll be non winning, know what I mean? 

Like at least 40% of this all started out sarcastic anyways.  Or 70%.  Maybe 90%.  But that's beside the point.  Non winners + non winners + more non winners = winners?  That look right to you bro? 
laugh.gif

In their prime, there's no way in your rightful mind you honestly think this lineup would have failed:

- Nash
- McGrady
- Artest
- Webber
- Pau

You just mentioned every one of them, and you cannot possibly believe they wouldn't have won a championship if they were together from like, 02-07.

Not that that makes them winners; just saying... ... actually, I don't know what the point is I'm trying to make,.

I don't think I'm trying to make one at all.
laugh.gif
Just saw you mention all those names and the thought crossed my mind, 'Wait, wait, hold up a g.d. second. All them dudes on the same team in their primes could not POSSIBLY fail, with us calling them each 'non-winner' today.'

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Can I just honestly ask why y'all want a trade to happen so bad?

Are y'all that threatened by the moves the Mavs/Cavs/Celts pulled? 
its not that we're threatened, its that there is absolutely no reason for us to have players like Powell, Sasha, and Ammo that contribute nothing to the team
teams were interested in Ammo's contract because its expiring, so why not try and get someone like Hinrich who would give our team an extra boost?
i still think we're the best/most talented team in the league, its just that there is no use in keeping players like that on the team. we shouldve tried to look for a solid player that could actually contribute something to the team

I'm not even going to lie, I feel a little threatened by Butler on Dallas.

I've always thought highly of Caron, and I like Dallas.

So there's that.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'm not even going to lie, I feel a little threatened by Butler on Dallas.

I've always thought highly of Caron, and I like Dallas.

So there's that.
Completely agree.

After tonight, I'm just fed up with Fish. Outside of his leadership, he's given us absolutely NOTHING this season. I can't believe they wouldn't trade him for Hinrich and then let him return after 30 days, it's not like he's doing anything out there now.

^ Nah, dude. The Lakers still played well without Kobe. Lost to Boston... who was at full strength... by 1 point. And we really beat ourselves more than they beat us.

(Calm down, Boston fans; I realize you beat us. The Celtics scored more than the Lakers. The Celtics beat the Lakers. Now go back to your thread.
tongue.gif
)

^
They did play well without Kobe, despite poor decisions and poor execution. They make poor decisions and poor execution even with Kobe playing.

4-1 without Kobe is good.

Don't get me wrong, it would have been nice to get the W, but I'm glad the Lakers fought and looked a hell of a lot better defensively.

fisher has shown leadership this year?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude has worse shot selection than shannon brown and takes more stupid shots
and then gets  his feelings hurt like a little girl if he  is criticized

I am disgusted how gasol did not want any part of ball today. Bynum should have been in there.

Why did we not go to Artest? he is our best player at creating his own shot without kobe
or maybe lamar even

phil's love affair with walton and fisher is ridiculous
i am certain that it was dude that decided to give luke that 100 year contract

Did Fisher even catch that pass properly? That lil mishandle missed up the shot even more. Granted, if he hits it we're all going nuts and they have played well without Kobe but little mistakes reigned huge tonight.

I'm hoping they can get an earful and bounce back from it. It woulda been a great night had they won.

Back
Top Bottom