OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Devin Harris to L.A would be
pimp.gif
. But i highly think the Nets would want something in return for example Shannon Brown or Farmar package deal

Lakers will go 8-0 or 7-1 on this trip with the only loss being either tomorrow or against Boston.

Harris would be spectacular...I hope it doesn't involve Breezy though.

--I wouldnt mine having Harris, but the only people I dont mind losin is Sasha and Ammo.
--Imagine Harris goin from the team with the worst record to the team with the best record...

Hmm...is this just a rumor or have they had conversations with NJ?

Ammo and Sasha alone would match up contracts and Ammo's is expiring so they could do it. I think Farmar could go to.

Devin
Kobe
Artest
Pau
Bynum

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
just salivating at the possibility

Shannon is probably going to be wanted from the Nets if we're trying to get Harris.

i would do it too..i know shannon is a fan favorite and all but cmon...Harris > Brown..and harris would be an immediate starter..something Brown isnt

I would throw Shannon in a deal for Harris, in a hot second too

I mean come on, I'm a fan of Breezy. But if giving him up means getting Devin? pshhhhhh

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Hmm...is this just a rumor or have they had conversations with NJ?
ESPN's Ric Bucher says they've inquired, and the thinking behind it might be they are lackingdefense on the perimeter.

As good as the Lakers can be, I don't see them being dominant. I know that they inquired about Harris from the Nets
-bucher

Ok. Well, Mitch do your thing.

Might as well get another banner ready if this goes down
laugh.gif

Would Fish regulate himself to the bench?

Same here. Even if i leave at 4pm, the freeways are going to be busy as hell cause of the rain
frown.gif

This will be a game-time decision

have a doc's appointment @ 5pm so I might miss the 1st half
mad.gif

as much as I enjoy harris' play, I would not give up shannon in a package deal. shannon is still developing.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

My prediction for this important road trip. Lakers go 6-2

@ Cavs W
@ Knicks W
@ Raptors W
@ Wizards W
@ Pacers W
@ Sixers W
@ C's L
@ Grizzlies L
--I agree with this. But I just wanna add a wild card L coming from either the Raptors or Pacers.
ohwell.gif

i think we will go 4 - 4

You guys are so pessimistic. Same thing with last year's road trip yall were saying 3-3 or 4-2. And we went 6-0 with wins @ Boston and Cleveland, they arethe only teams if we come out with intensity that still can beat us. Have some faith guys
laugh.gif

and u two sound like homers lol going undefeated on a road trip???? we have lost the last 5 of 6 on the road and a few losses were against weak teams....

we are playing good teams this trip.

boston and cleveland.

new york, toronto, and memphis have been playing much better.

and indiana blew out the suns last week and we all remember last years game in indiana.

if kobe plays like he has been then no way are we going undefeated.

lets stop sound like cavs, kings, and susn homers now lol

oh and you all are crazy if u wont give up brown for harris lol

we wont get devin because there are teams out there who can offer much more unlike the bosh situation...

Fri, Jan 30 @ Minnesota W 132-119

Sat, Jan 31 @ Memphis W 115-98

Mon, Feb 2 @ NY Knicks W 126-117

Wed, Feb 4 @ Toronto W 115-107

Thu, Feb 5 @ Boston W 110-109 OT

Sun, Feb 8 @ Cleveland W 101-91

nerd.gif
Just saying, it can be done. If the Lakers play like they arecapable of, they should win every game. And it's funny that with all the doom and gloom that we are 1 win behind our pace for last year and we had 5 roadlosses before the road trip last year, we have 6 this season.

Back
Top Bottom