OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

think mine has taken a turn for the worse. really got me contemplating why i even bother with kicks.
This was me when I woke up to the massacre. If you are a fan of jays this and the coming year are going to be good. I know it mean nothing. But in a weeks time you will feel better. I didn't think I would get over it the first and then the fade options were mentioned and I felt better.

I just ordered 3 pair...I already have MC so I just order a Solid & 2 Fade CW...added to cart on mobile & checked out on PC..confirmation came 5 min after. Ship date 9/12...

the twitter account has repeatedly tweeted it won't be coming back?
it said it wasn't coming back earlier today and then the MC became available a second time today. whoever runs that account also said there was never any plans on the MC option returning before today, wouldn't trust what they say like the reps

Last edited:
Can't Wait!  I'm very excited to see the aqua fade.  I may have to order more tomorrow.

I had to re-order my grey pair because my 9.5 fit too snug.

It has to be a rep(s) that run that Nike account. Responses are one in the same

I took mine out of my cart earlier today. I should have left them in
mean.gif

So are people checking out with the mc option or is this ducktails?

apparently some people are if they were left in their carts. wouldn't be surprised if those got cancelled but it would be cool if they went through.

someone guessed my code & just chilling with it as it was used/stolen AGAIN this morning, but i got it replaced through the phone & was told that Gabriel from florida, his order will be cancelled #teamstolenguessedhackedcodes #cancelled

I asked what that he ordered, they said kobe ids, I'm assuming they're MCs, so those MC had to be available again for someone else? so some of you who have it in cart might try checking out every now & then

i didn't have much time to design & was trying to get my code back, so I just went with a simple common id,  will probably just tweak a pair myself

(I originally wanted 3 of the exact same pair for selection, but did minor changes at the end)

#team9/11

anyways KC's 3-hour Pre-Order window in the middle of the night was the biggest hint, they knew exactly when it would be live

imagine if KC had a coupon too, (promotion savings : $147,000) 
laugh.gif

they could even sell it at retail & make bank

Last edited:
Is anyone on #teamhackedcouponcode and received a cancellation order and ban yet?

I'm not but just wondering.
 team hacked coupon code? i didn't know that was a thing. :O i got a coupon code from a earlier page i forgot who posted it on this thread

i'm sure the orders with a hacked coupon will get cancelled IF the person who had the code issued to them complains. otherwise i dont think they would.

Craziest thread in a long time..i slept in (pst time) and missed, but thankfully copped a pair of feebay today for $400 in my size with the exact colors I wanted..I aint even mad. 

someone guessed my code & just chilling with it as it was used/stolen AGAIN this morning, but i got it replaced through the phone & was told that Gabriel from florida, his order will be cancelled #teamstolenguessedhackedcodes #cancelled

I asked what that he ordered, they said kobe ids, I'm assuming they're MCs, so those MC had to be available again for someone else?

i didn't have much time to design & was trying to get my code back, so I just went with a simple common id,  will probably just tweak a pair myself

(I originally wanted 3 of the exact same pair for selection, but did minor changes at the end)

#team9/11

anyways KC's 3-hour Pre-Order window in the middle of the night was the biggest hint, they knew exactly when it would be live

imagine if KC had a coupon too, (promotion savings : $147,000) 
laugh.gif

they could even sell it at retail & make bank
I like your changes and especially the Volt swoosh! I did the gray bottoms for one pair with a white swoosh, and the other 2 pairs with a white swoosh and black swoosh on the white soles.

Back
Top Bottom