OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Isn't the whole point to ID you pay a little more but get a custom/design what you like pair??!

I can see it now...bots with color choices preloaded so that when the option comes back it loads and checks out right away ....

I mean damn I ordered a pair of MC from the first round...at least that lasted 24 hours...this was barely up half a day...and priced at $245....

I didn't check the whole thread but I'm assuming coupons was flying like crazy today...that's the only way I can see this being possible.....

Damn...things done changed.

Mine wasn't technically IN the cart. It showed up but the total said 0.00. Gave up. MC IDs just weren't meant for me

The worlds most tragic story

Last edited:
Thinking about canceling my order for the MC I ordered today, that money I paid today would have helped for the $700 bape jacket I got a eye on

Sorry, your time ran out so this item isn't in your cart anymore: "Kobe 9 Elite Low iD Men's Basketball Shoe,Multi-Color/Multi-Color in size 10.5","Kobe 9 Elite Low iD Men's Basketball Shoe,Multi-Color/Multi-Color in size 10.5". You can try adding it again though. [Code: 031A-00000000]

Thinking about canceling my order for the MC I ordered today, that money I paid today would have helped for the $700 bape jacket I got a eye on
Resell them for that much if they don't come back and you could have the bape as if you paid $250 for it. lol!

Any confirmation emails?

People ordering a dozen pair hoping to get a come up. SMH, no reseller shame. I know it's your money, but if you that desperate get a real job homie.

I don't know if this will for sure work for anyone else, but try adding a pair of socks to your cart and then checking out. I had MC in my cart and could not check out. Tried added something else to my cart and was able to check out.

Last edited:
Sorry, your time ran out so this item isn't in your cart anymore: "Kobe 9 Elite Low iD Men's Basketball Shoe,Multi-Color/Multi-Color in size 10.5","Kobe 9 Elite Low iD Men's Basketball Shoe,Multi-Color/Multi-Color in size 10.5". You can try adding it again though. [Code: 031A-00000000]
Ok they pulled them again. If you got them in your cart stay glued to this thread. Sorry no other way. When it happens again. Go.

Like I said its been confirmed to me by Nike Supervisor that this purely an inventory issue and as part become available they go back on. Hinted at checking tomorrow or the day after.

Last edited:
seeing all this I'm just glad i got a pair.. although i would have loved to get a second at least i got one
ohwell.gif

I just got my order in, multi color with all white everything but I was unable to get the gold speckle added.

Anyone know where I could get gold speckle custom done? Hoping to see the confirmation email soon. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom