OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
if you ordered it now i wouldn't be out of the clear just yet since the order was placed after they took it down.

"in" my cart but is says i need to edit/add to cart. when i hit that it tells me some options need to be changed. It switches the MC upper to plain gray. Don't think i can check out. #whiteflag

I don't know if this will for sure work for anyone else, but try adding a pair of socks to your cart and then checking out. I had MC in my cart and could not check out. Tried added something else to my cart and was able to check out.
Didn't work for me

"in" my cart but is says i need to edit/add to cart. when i hit that it tells me some options need to be changed. It switches the MC upper to plain gray. Don't think i can check out. #whiteflag
Yup and the MC tab is gone all I see is Fade & Solid!

probably should have left them in my cart from earlier 
tired.gif

Is anyone on #teamhackedcouponcode and received a cancellation order and ban yet?

I'm not but just wondering.

I think Nike pulled it again. Try on the hour or so. I first checked out at 3:06 PST and now at 7:07 PST.

If you got them in your cart you might have another chance. But praying for NT fam that Nike just puts it up and lets us kop like respectable customers. Thisis f*cking insane.

sick.gif
 Team still no MC... It didn't hurt as much this time though. My sanity is still intact 

Back
Top Bottom